ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 Dependents:Do I need to submit 3 copies of bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jacob123

3 Dependents:Do I need to submit 3 copies of bank statement

Post by Jacob123 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Dear All,

I will apply for out of country Tier 1 General dependent visa for my 3 dependents, The application will be made in India. All the 3 will apply together.

1. Do I need 3 SETS of statement for maintenance fund from the bank or just one statement that shows the required balance for all 3 will be sufficient.I am maintaining (2800 for myself plus 1600 each for all 3 dependents).Do I need to attach statements with each application.
2. Would all the 3 forms will be stores in one packet by VFS and forwarded to the assessing officer or generally it is sent in separate packet for each application

Cheers,
Jacob

Renu Vimal
Newly Registered

Post by Renu Vimal » Mon May 30, 2011 6:27 pm

I had applied for Tier-1 Dependent visas for myelf and my two children at vfs chennai on the 3th of May.

1. i submitted only one original copy of the bank statement.
2. all 3 of our applications were put in one single packet along with one set of documents and sealed in my presence

hope this helps

Renu

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: 3 Dependents:Do I need to submit 3 copies of bank statem

Post by mvent00 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Jacob123 wrote:Dear All,

I will apply for out of country Tier 1 General dependent visa for my 3 dependents, The application will be made in India. All the 3 will apply together.

1. Do I need 3 SETS of statement for maintenance fund from the bank or just one statement that shows the required balance for all 3 will be sufficient.I am maintaining (2800 for myself plus 1600 each for all 3 dependents).Do I need to attach statements with each application.
2. Would all the 3 forms will be stores in one packet by VFS and forwarded to the assessing officer or generally it is sent in separate packet for each application

Cheers,
Jacob

Just one packet/copy is okay, but mention about it in cover letter. I used just one for my dependents too.

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Tue May 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi Renu and mvent. Thank you for the clarification.

Cheers,
Jacob.