ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Help Desperately needed!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waren
Newly Registered

EEA2 Application Help Desperately needed!

Post by waren » Tue May 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi guys, first I would to thanks all the members on this forum who are here to help.
To cut my long story short, here is what happened to me.

I came here in 2006 with a 6 months student visa. I attended college then unfortunately due to some unsatisfactory attendance, visa extension was refused. Went through many appeals, different applications such as Human Rights, all got refused.
Here is my current situation, while waiting for my previous solicitor dealing with the Human Right application, I met my girlfriend and actually fell for her. She's almost 17, Polish and still studying. Im 23, come from a Non EEA country. She's 37 weeks pregnant and expecting our baby in 2 weeks time. My current case worker wasnt of much help. She asked for proof of;

My partner is studying and proof of enrollment
Proof of that her Dad is exercising his treaty rights
Comprehensive Sickness Insurance from me and everything documents she needed but only told me she closed my case today for I dunno what reason and adviced to me fill the application myself.

But what are my chances? My partner will give birth in 2 weeks,
I want to be able to support her. As I have no leave to stay, Im not allowed to work. I don't why my case worker made it so complicated. I wish I could know what are my options.
Many thanks
Waren

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:14 pm

yes with those documents you can summit ur forms urself.you dont need him to do any thing again
NON EU national with RC