ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUFAM applying (EU1 form) need some help pls

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jokanda
Newly Registered

EUFAM applying (EU1 form) need some help pls

Post by jokanda » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:18 am

hi guys ,
my story is that i am non EU spouse of EU
-came to ireland 7 nov 2009 ,
-went to my local garda after 3 days and got (registration card stamp4 EUFAM ) for one year ,after 10 working days .
-got a renew for my card from the local garda for a year again ( :( :( )
now after reading in this forum i decided to apply for EU1 threw the post ,
i am just wondering for how long gonna be my residence card for (5 or 3years or,,,?how long it gonna take to be ready? what document exactly i will need for it ?
i forget to write i am working now for one year and couple months ,(part time) and my wife for about 6 years (full time)

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 am

If approved you will get it for 5 years

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:34 pm

And if you want, 5 years after your arrival date, 7 nov 2009, you can apply for a permanent residence card.

http://eumovement.wordpress.com/2011/05 ... nce-begin/

jokanda
Newly Registered

Post by jokanda » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:24 pm

thx guys for your replies .i just want to know something else please
what is the documents which i do need to apply,,,,can you write it to me in list please :oops:

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:12 pm

It is a form EU1. There should be a list of documents to provide.

jokanda
Newly Registered

Post by jokanda » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:48 pm

hi back guys ,i am ready to apply for my EU1 next week but i have just one questin hoping will find the right answer from you
well. my registration card will expird 11 of november 2011, but i am planing for holiday for 20 days (1 to 20 of november 2011) to my non eu country
so because my application might take 6 months for an answer i think i will have problem
is there someone know what i can do ?

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:31 am

jokanda wrote:so because my application might take 6 months for an answer i think i will have problem
You could state which problem it is you are concerned about.

Muttsnuts

Post by Muttsnuts » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:56 am

jokanda wrote:hi back guys ,i am ready to apply for my EU1 next week but i have just one questin hoping will find the right answer from you
well. my registration card will expird 11 of november 2011, but i am planing for holiday for 20 days (1 to 20 of november 2011) to my non eu country
so because my application might take 6 months for an answer i think i will have problem
You should receive 6 months permission to remain within 2-3 weeks of applying presuming you have provided the correct documents. After this 6 months is when they give you an actual decision so this 6 months permission will cover you until the end of the year.

Make sure that when you return to Ireland that you either travel with your EU Spouse or you be able to produce confirmation that you are joining your spouse as well as your GNIB EU FAM Card.

jokanda
Newly Registered

hi guys

Post by jokanda » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:57 pm

hi back guys
today i got back document which sent to eu treaty right (EU1) and here was a letter from them saying that i missed some document which i realy sent it to them ,anyway ,the first document is about my wife job (current ltter from employer or signed contrat),,,+evidence of residence (letter from landlord,,,/letter of registration of tenancy from the privete residential tenancies board in both names ***** i really dont know from where can get it**** we live in semi detached house ,no rent book we just transfer the money from bnk account /utility bills for applicant and EU citizent ...but ours utility bills comes only in my wife name ,so what i need to do pls

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Think broadly: what evidence do you have that you are living in Ireland? Do you have a credit card? A bank account? Has your landlord ever met you? Do you have friends in Ireland? Do you ever receive any mail? A library card? A health card? Do you work?

Each of these is, or can easily be turned into, evidence that you are in Ireland.

What evidence did you submit with your application?

Muttsnuts

Re: hi guys

Post by Muttsnuts » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:52 pm

jokanda wrote:hi back guys
today i got back document which sent to eu treaty right (EU1) and here was a letter from them saying that i missed some document which i realy sent it to them ,anyway ,the first document is about my wife job (current ltter from employer or signed contrat),,,+evidence of residence (letter from landlord,,,/letter of registration of tenancy from the privete residential tenancies board in both names ***** i really dont know from where can get it**** we live in semi detached house ,no rent book we just transfer the money from bnk account /utility bills for applicant and EU citizent ...but ours utility bills comes only in my wife name ,so what i need to do pls
I realise that you're not from Ireland so you wouldn't necessarily know everything about Irish landlord and Tenant law but you would be well advised to familiarise yourself with the basics so that you can prevent yourself being taken advantage of by unscrupulous landlords. Apply to register your tenancy with the PRTB which can be found at

www.prtb.ie

When registered, send that to the INIS. Realistically, your landlord should have already registered your tenancy with the PRTB so I would check with your landlord first.