ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP ME WITH HOW TO RETAIN MY RIGHT AFTER DIVORCE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shafiq22
Newly Registered

PLEASE HELP ME WITH HOW TO RETAIN MY RIGHT AFTER DIVORCE

Post by shafiq22 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi,

I am married to a Dutch national and by september it is going to be 3 years and we are in the merge of seperation/divorce. She doesnt want to give me any payslips nothing but she is working at the moment. If I apply for retain right is it possible?

Please give your feedback ASAP please as I don't know where to go and where to apply.

Thanks

Code: Select all

[color=red][/color]
[/b]

Miraiza

Re: PLEASE HELP ME WITH HOW TO RETAIN MY RIGHT AFTER DIVORCE

Post by Miraiza » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

shafiq22 wrote:Hi,

I am married to a Dutch national and by september it is going to be 3 years and we are in the merge of seperation/divorce. She doesnt want to give me any payslips nothing but she is working at the moment. If I apply for retain right is it possible?

Please give your feedback ASAP please as I don't know where to go and where to apply.

Thanks

Code: Select all

[color=red][/color]
[/b]
The best thing you can do is beg her and sweet talk her into giving you the documents you need from her because without those docs, your application will be denied!
Miraiza

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:02 pm

I would have been able to provide you with assistance if you had actually got the divorce, then applied on the basis of the information you have. If the HO then reject this and throw the burden of proof on you, and the case is with the tribunal, then i would have been able to offer assistance. As things stand, without a divorce, there is little anyone can do.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors