ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 Employer Address

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smaganti

P60 Employer Address

Post by smaganti » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:42 am

Hi,

On my P60 the employer address is our Headoffice address (Everything concerned to payroll is dealt from there) which is different to the one i have on my workpermit will that cause any problems when i apply for ILR..

Employer Name is the same i just work in one of the branch offices from where i got the workpermit for..Please let me know

ukmigrant2011

Re: P60 Employer Address

Post by ukmigrant2011 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Hi,

That may not be a problem as far as I know.

Cheers.
smaganti wrote:Hi,

On my P60 the employer address is our Headoffice address (Everything concerned to payroll is dealt from there) which is different to the one i have on my workpermit will that cause any problems when i apply for ILR..

Employer Name is the same i just work in one of the branch offices from where i got the workpermit for..Please let me know

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Thank you