ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip date vs. Bank Account Credit date

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imprezasti

Payslip date vs. Bank Account Credit date

Post by imprezasti » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi Gang,

Has anyone gone through a situation where the date on payslips (called "Tax date" on my ones) does not match the date of credits into the bank account?

I have a feeling HO can be pretty analogy about this sort of thing so wanted to get some clarity on that!

In my situation the only date on payslips appears under "tax date" and it is always a Saturday, whereas the actual funds are credited 2 days before every Thursday. Would that be a problem for HO?

Thanks in advance for all the responses!

imprezasti

Post by imprezasti » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Any thoughts, chaps...?

I bet you any money I will get shouted at by mods for this attention seeking behaviour- sorry!!! :D

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:00 pm

I have never worked for a company where the pay date matches the payslip date exactly - it's always off by a day or two. When I applied for my initial visa, they had absolutely no problem with it.

manojk005

Post by manojk005 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 pm

imprezasti wrote:Any thoughts, chaps...?

I bet you any money I will get shouted at by mods for this attention seeking behaviour- sorry!!! :D
Guidance does not explicitly say that payslip date should match with bank credit date. In fact, it does not say anything about presence of date in payslip. However, in case of employer'e letter, it does say explicitly that payment date should be there. I have feeling that the date, which is in your payslip refers to period, i.e. End of week or month. In my current payslip, the date written (under peiodic details) is always end of month but salary is always paid by 20th of every month. I know people there who have got their Tier-1 visa. So I guess the date referred in payslip may not match excatly but amount paid should match.