ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:17 am

sehrish, location of where application was submitted please?

5KHAN5, added you to spreadsheet

naheem_21, added you also

Good Luck to all 3 above and the rest still waiting.

anjum786, you totally smacked it right there! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!! Multi-quotes all the way forward!! :)

Batley showing a different side, the response was amazing, nice words there and great points made too.

Usually everyone is missing their loved ones and to read someone talk about wanting out was just so random, sorry to read about the problems you are facing skah786, inshallah all in time will heal - just hang in there and after the struggle is over with you'll be looking forward to a joyful life ahead inshallah.

Inshallah all will be well, just hang in there.

Now it is 1st June 2011 so brothers and sisters please pray for us appellants who are awaiting an outcome this month and for those who applied in March who are due their decision this month inshallah. May Allah grants our loved ones the visa and reverse the refusal entries asap, ameen.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

nazema

Post by nazema » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:31 am

Hi Skah786,

I will remember you in my prayers but all I would say is try to remember the good times you have had together and think about the future and I hope Allah will grant you sabr as it is difficult waiting.

nazema

Post by nazema » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:34 am

Hi Shadow86,

My husband lodged his application on 25th May and I have read that it takes normally 12 weeks therefore my expected result date will be 17 August 2011?

Would you add this date to the spreadsheet.

Thanks

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:52 am

@ wassap.....

This is my full timeline.........(lol)

original app - 09/03/2010
refused - 21/06/2010
appealed - 25/06/2010 to UK visa section, no response by October 2010 so appealed issued to AIT

AIT gave UK visa section til 28/2/2011
28/2/11 - no response from UK visa section hearing date given for 16/5/11
16/5/11 - appeal allowed

now waiting for call letter

It's been a tough year I totally understand how everyone here feels........but can I say that once all this palava is done with the relief is amazing...........it seems that all ur waiting has been worthwhile.......we go through different feelings n start blaming different people but truth is we forget that this is what Allah (swt) willed & at that point its so difficult to understand that.............

there you go, my bit done, lol

wassap

Post by wassap » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 am

CRT7, thats crazy, by the sounds of it, its better to appeal here in the UK.

I feel your pain really do, but we have to be patient, and just look at the long term, whats a few months apart when you have (inshallah) many many years together!

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:05 am

Shadow86 wrote:sehrish, location of where application was submitted please?

5KHAN5, added you to spreadsheet

naheem_21, added you also

Good Luck to all 3 above and the rest still waiting.

anjum786, you totally smacked it right there! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!! Multi-quotes all the way forward!! :)

Batley showing a different side, the response was amazing, nice words there and great points made too.

Usually everyone is missing their loved ones and to read someone talk about wanting out was just so random, sorry to read about the problems you are facing skah786, inshallah all in time will heal - just hang in there and after the struggle is over with you'll be looking forward to a joyful life ahead inshallah.

Inshallah all will be well, just hang in there.

Now it is 1st June 2011 so brothers and sisters please pray for us appellants who are awaiting an outcome this month and for those who applied in March who are due their decision this month inshallah. May Allah grants our loved ones the visa and reverse the refusal entries asap, ameen.

Yes InshAllah...dua's for everyone!
I too applied in March(March 14th to be exact)....time's a approachin'!...hope everyone gets good news including me!:)

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:16 am

skah786 wrote:This whole visa process has really ticked me off. I've been married for 10 months and only spent 1 month with my husband.

This whole long-distance thing has really deteriorated our relationship to the point where I think I just want out. I can't cope with it. If this goes to appeal I seriously am not interested in it. I am past breaking point. I really don't know what to do. I have no support whatsoever. If I ask friends for a bit of solace they reply with "shouldn't have married a mangy" but he was the perfect guy until I married him. I knew him for 2 years before we got married and outside of mine and his relationship we have known his family for generations we might as well be related.

I am just really sick and tired of it all. I guess all I want is some support and prayers of people who genuinely feel my pain.

Duas
Have faith in Allah..this is where the test lies...Tawakkal Allah.....in my opinion..to be honest if I went to one of my friends looking for solace and they called my significant other "mangy"(even if he was one)...I would rethink my original decision to be their friend anyway!!! Hang in there sistah!...don't let anyone bring you down.I too have been married for 6 months and have lived with the hubby for just 30 days....I shudder to think if he would "want out" just because I'm a Pakistani!!!I would surely die!...this too shall pass and you will value it more when your real life starts inshAllah.

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:20 am

batleykhan wrote:
skah786 wrote:This whole visa process has really ticked me off. I've been married for 10 months and only spent 1 month with my husband.

This whole long-distance thing has really deteriorated our relationship to the point where I think I just want out. I can't cope with it. If this goes to appeal I seriously am not interested in it. I am past breaking point. I really don't know what to do. I have no support whatsoever. If I ask friends for a bit of solace they reply with "shouldn't have married a mangy" but he was the perfect guy until I married him. I knew him for 2 years before we got married and outside of mine and his relationship we have known his family for generations we might as well be related.

I am just really sick and tired of it all. I guess all I want is some support and prayers of people who genuinely feel my pain.

Duas
Hi

I am sorry to hear about your plight of being separated from your loved one for so long. I think your family and friends don't help by being so negative about your marriage . I can only presume its cos of the fact that you married someone you liked rather than someone they liked.

You always take a risk by marrying someone from Pakistan,because there is a good possibility that your spouse being refused and going through the rigour of appealing and the time that consumes.Furthermore I have been reading a report that people marrying from Pakistan can be legally discriminated by an ECO when deciding on the case. This unfortunately is rife amongst Pakistani applicants and the ECO are using it frequently to refuse an applicant for a minor or no reason at all. This is done purely for the sake of controlling immigration from this country. Basically they don't want you to get married from there.
Unfortunately some people like you and others cannot take it any more, and the anguish that that you are facing is exactly what this government wants in the hope that other girls like yourself think twice or refuse to marry someone from Pakistan.

You must not give up if you love your husband. If you do it will have a lot more serious implication than what you are facing at the moment. You must have sabr and patience. Do not give up.This is a test from Allah swt upon you.He is testing you. If you have sabr and turn towards Allah swt and pray to him, he will definetely answer your prayers.

You will inshallah be with your husband soon, i promise you that.I will help you in my own time to make sure this will happen inshallah. All you need to do is to have sabr, and stop listening to your friends with those sarcastic comments.They want to see you suffer and be unhappy. You must be strong for your own self as well as your hubby.

If you miss home so much, why not go and spend a few days with him in Pakistan if time allows you to do so,

You will find a lot of friends amongst this board, who will help you along with words of encouragement. You are not alone.
Good luck
Wow that was such a nice message mashAllah:)

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 am

@ wassap

Appeal was done here in the UK, cos UKBA never got back to us or AIT during the first time we had to re-send the appeal to AIT, making us wait for 4 more months...........

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:28 am

Thanks Shadow86 :)

@skah786: My heart goes out to you sister I can imagine how hard it must be for you. But i agree with MojoJojo those people you calls friends are not friends if that is how they are treating you when you need their support. Words of Wisdom from BatleyKhan all of which I agree with.
You have to look towards the positive and towards the future. Life is a huge test a emotional rollercoaster of highs and lows. But this is Allah (swt)'s way of testing us. You must stay strong and not just look towards giving up and loosing faith. As you have already read you have a ton of support on this forum may Allah (swt) give you Sabr.
Personally, if anyone was to say anything about my husband I would give them a piece of my mind and then there would be No way I would consider them a friend.

Yeh time differences and work etc can be annoying but you have take these into consideration. Lol.. Says she who got upset with Hubby for falling asleep when he was ment to call Lol.. (In his defence it was 1 o'clock Pakistan time!!!)

They say "Absence makes the Heart grow fonder" :D So look towards a long and happy future with your husband Inshallah

Praying for you :) Inshallah things work out.
Best of Luck everyone, Lots of Duas for you all :)

Sylvia

skah786

Post by skah786 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 am

You guys are just amazing mashaAllah.

Sometimes what you need from people you call your own you can only get from complete strangers. May Allah reward every one of you with happiness and success in dunya and akhirah and may He answer all ur duas. ameen.

I am hoping and praying for very good news very soon inshaAllah for all of us.

Duas

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:48 am

@ shadow86 i submitted my application in MIRPUR visa center :)

ali_saghar
Newly Registered

Fresh Application !!

Post by ali_saghar » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Salam all, am new to this forum, let me start by praying for all those riding the same boat as myself, may we all join our loved ones soonest.

I've lodged my settlement application on 26/05/2011 and since then, visited UKVAC webite quite a few times, my application status reads as "Application submitted to Islamabad OC on 26/05/2011". Not sure if the documents have actually pushed out to home office yet or they still reside here with ISB VAC, seniors, please shed some light, will be much appreciated.

Many thanks.
Ali.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:15 pm

^^ Your documents have been sent out to the Home Office, in due time they shall update the website for it to read under process. Once application is submitted, it is sent out.

Updated the SS with all details so far provided by all.

This is the response I got from AIT regarding an email I sent out last week.
An IA10 (Notice of Pending Appeal) was sent to all relevant parties on 26/01/11. This notice is sent for information only. The date given in this notice is the deadline for the respondent to submit any documents that they feel is relevant to support their refusal of your initial visa application. We refer to these documents as the respondents' bundle. In this case, the respondents bundle is required by 08/06/11. We will write to all the relevant parties after this date has passed.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

skah786

Post by skah786 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Salam,
OMG JazakAllah for ur duas people, the status just literally changed alhamdulillah! InshaAllah its good news. AliGG bhai check urs we submitted it on the same day?

Again jazakAllah so much for your duas!

3/18/2011
Status Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 06/01/2011

p.s. me being a bimbo thought it was 6th of January that was mentioned thinking eh I swear it hadn't even been submitted then!

Duas

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:59 pm

skah786 wrote:Salam,
OMG JazakAllah for ur duas people, the status just literally changed alhamdulillah! InshaAllah its good news. AliGG bhai check urs we submitted it on the same day?

3/18/2011
Status Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 06/01/2011

p.s. me being a bimbo thought it was 6th of January that was mentioned thinking eh I swear it hadn't even been submitted then!

Duas
Good Luck Mate
hope fully it will be good news
(Inshallah)

i submitted on the same day 18/03/2011 pray for me as well thanx

skah786

Post by skah786 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:32 pm

InshaAllah may you get your visa jaldi too inshaAllah ameen :)
ss27 wrote:

3/18/2011

Duas
Good Luck Mate
hope fully it will be good news
(Inshallah)

i submitted on the same day 18/03/2011 pray for me as well thanx

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:01 pm

aaaaaaaaahhhhh when my status wil change..intehaaa hogaye intezar ki...aye na kuch khabar mere visa ki..lotz of dua for skah786..may u get visa...oh Dear GOD plzz give me entry clearence inshallah.... :(

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 pm

3/18/2011

Duas
Sallam, im so happy for you and I wish u all the best. pls keep us posted.

nope, my status is still under process....

yesterday my wife sent them an mail and they replied today first with 2 automated e-mail (wrong name) etc and saying its under process. Later today they sent another mail apologising for the earlier mail. I think they don't even check the status of the application, they just copy and paste the same e-mail template bloody thing - they don't even change the name..... im so pissed of with that.

are you going to pick it up tomorrow?

good luck.

Ali
XX

serialkiller
Newly Registered

Post by serialkiller » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 pm

best of luck skah786 bro.i also sumbitted on 18 march 2011 n still under process.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:00 pm

sehrish wrote:aaaaaaaaahhhhh when my status wil change..intehaaa hogaye intezar ki...aye na kuch khabar mere visa ki..lotz of dua for skah786..may u get visa...oh Dear GOD plzz give me entry clearence inshallah.... :(
Your status will change as soon as they have completed their checks - its not too far to go....

Think I may be totally wrong but I think we should pray to Allah until we die. We just can do this:

(1) We pray and dua because my wife/husband need visa. Once we've got this and no more pray or dua. Im not saying that all muslim pple do this but as far as im aware most of them they do....

(2) whatever we input is what we will get as the output. for example, if you meet the requirement of the visa then you will get the VISA.

I believe the muslim world has failed for not trying to do what they are cable of. for example, we do a little and saying inshallah, allah will help. you know you can do better and better, why not try? why do we always rely when we can achieve by ourselfs. This is why we/muslim world always suffer.

We all know that we will eventually (first time or appeal) get the visa if we work hard and produce the documents for the requirement etc and not to give up. For example, I have tried my best for preparing the documents etc and have applied, if they refuse me i would simply say to my self try again as that was not good enough... I will not blame anyone...I will think for the ways that i can improve and a find a way to meet the requirements.... THIS WAY YOU WILL ALWAYS SUCCEED IN LIFE you are always trying to improve etc....

I hope i haven't offended anyone but that was just my opinion....

Cheers,
Ali
XX

Asil_88

R

Post by Asil_88 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:19 am

My wife application status given as "Application forwarded to islamabad OC on 23/5/11'
can anyone update this on spreadsheet.
thanks

Asil_88

r

Post by Asil_88 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:22 am

my wife application's 12 week period concludes on 15th august 2011. can anyone also update that also on spreadsheet.

what does "forwarded to ISLAMABAD OC" means????

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:25 am

3/18/2011

Duas
Salam

Any News skah786 hope fully it will be good news

Ali bahi any news

skah786

Post by skah786 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:02 am

Salam,
No news as yet, hubby went to pick it up around about 10am our time and his phone is still off so I presume he's still there? I don't really know how long it takes to pick it up it took him ages to come out when he submitted it :(

I guess this is the most agonising part, knowing there's a decision but not knowing what it is :S

Ya Allah help us all.

Duas