ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skah786

Post by skah786 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:28 am

Assalamualaikum,

All praise is for Allah the lord of the Universes.

I thank Allah that I was shown this board and found such beautiful people here who helped me with kind words of hope and wisdom and support during a time of great distress for me.

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen and thanks to ur duas my husband has been issued his visa Alhamdulillah. I really can't believe it I'm still in shock.

May Allah bless each and every one of you on this board with happiness and success in dunya and akhirah. May He also send for u someone when you most need them the way He sent you all to me when I needed someone.

Words can't describe the gratitude I feel towards the members of this board. JazakAllah khair ul jazaa.

Again thank you and God bless you all. I pray to Allah that those waiting on a decision are granted one really quickly and united with their loved ones for the sake of the love Allah has for the Prophet (SAW)

You will always be in my prayers.

Duas

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:37 am

Hi ss27,

nope. It's still under process. How about your?

Good luck everyone.
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 am

Skah, I'm so happy for you. Wish u all the best in the future.
XX

wassap

Post by wassap » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 am

Great news Skah, now go and have a wonderful life together!

nazema

Post by nazema » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:54 am

Skah

I am really happy for you, Congratulations. I pray all of us who are waiting recieve the same good news that you have recieved today.

Congrats again

Nazema

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:21 pm

AliGG wrote:Hi ss27,

Good luck everyone.
No still awaiting did u do any emails to bhc

skah many congratulation and best wishes

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:23 pm

congratulations skah, wish u luck 4 the future.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 pm

ss27 wrote:
AliGG wrote:Hi ss27,

Good luck everyone.
No still awaiting did u do any emails to bhc

skah many congratulation and best wishes
yeah I emailed them twice and got the same automated reply. Think they don't bother checking the status.....they send the same e-mail to every (copy & paste) when they r in good they they change the name to yours. I'm saying this because they replied to my and getting her name wrong. LOL
XX

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 pm

congratz skah really happy for u :)
oh GOD why time is going jst too slow. my application iz still under process :(

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Congrats skah786!!!!!!!!! :)

Now wait till your husband comes over, then inshallah all the haters will be gutted. Have a happy married life :)

Asil, I've updated the SS. Application forwarded date is same as application submitted (often) and has no benefit to the viewer lol so no point adding that detail in there.
Forwarded to Islamabad OC is basically that they have sent it out to the British High Commission who will shortly start to "process" it and that is where the time consuming part comes in. "OC" perhaps stands for Overseas Commission? Not sure.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

Asil_88

Post by Asil_88 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Thanks shadow82 for the information and update.

Asil_88

Post by Asil_88 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:18 pm

"shadow86*" loll

serialkiller
Newly Registered

Post by serialkiller » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:52 pm

sallam every one. I lodged my settlement application on 18/03/2011 and my application status changed right now dat its ready for collection.finger crossed lil bit nervous also.please for me

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:57 pm

skah786 wrote:InshaAllah may you get your visa jaldi too inshaAllah ameen :)
ss27 wrote:
skah786 wrote:Salam,
OMG JazakAllah for ur duas people, the status just literally changed alhamdulillah! InshaAllah its good news. AliGG bhai check urs we submitted it on the same day?

Again jazakAllah so much for your duas!

3/18/2011
Status Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 06/01/2011

p.s. me being a bimbo thought it was 6th of January that was mentioned thinking eh I swear it hadn't even been submitted then!

Duas
Good Luck Mate
hope fully it will be good news
(Inshallah)

i submitted on the same day 18/03/2011 pray for me as well thanx

Best Of LUck :) Soooo Excited for you. See positive thinking and thoughts is all you needed :)

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:01 pm

No probs Asil, pls use Edit button instead for corrections and additions.

lol @ serialkiller username, "serialkiller has been granted the visa" lol hahaha but nah seriously username aside, hope you are granted the visa :) do keep us posted.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:03 pm

hey congratulations skah sista!!!..im soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for u...Ameent o ur beautiful duas!!!...

May Allah bless u with a fabulous, happy and long life with ur hubby!!!!!....AMEEN!!...

so, has he booked his ticket yet??lol..:) ;)..

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:06 pm

MojoJojo so, Inshallah u will b next to hear sumthing too!!..i hope it good news for u too!!!...I WIL PRAY FOR U!!

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:10 pm

serialkiller wrote:sallam every one. I lodged my settlement application on 18/03/2011 and my application status changed right now dat its ready for collection.finger crossed lil bit nervous also.please for me
salam Mate

Good Luck Dont worry u will good news Inshallah

Where did u submitted ur application. i submitted mine lahore same day as u did 18 march

Good Luck

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Oh, gosh.

My wife's passport status has just changed today on the tracking website. It says:

"Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 06/02/2011"

My expected 12 weeks is 20 June. I didn't expect it to be completed this soon :S

My wife will be travelling to Lahore tomorrow to pick up the passport.

Everyone, please do dua for me. I miss my wife so much and I want her to be here with me.

InshAllah, everything will be successful.

nazema

Post by nazema » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi

Good luck to all going to pick up application's! :P

Just a quick question - do you have to make an appointment to pick up application or do you just go to Gerry's once you status changes?

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:26 pm

No need for an appointment. Just take your receipt etc. for your application with you, and your ID card just to be on the safe side (the Gerry's staff can be stupid sometimes).

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Mashallah Skah786 SOOOOOO HAPPY for you.

All the best may you and your Hubby have a Wonderful and Happy life together.

Please pray for Us all that we have the seme good news as you.

All the Best.

serialkiller
Newly Registered

Post by serialkiller » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:01 pm

lol @ serialkiller username, "serialkiller has been granted the visa" lol hahaha but nah seriously username aside, hope you are granted the visa :) do keep us posted.[/quote]

no prob bro i always this username everywhr :D . li bit nervous but my husband is quite sure dat i got visa

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:26 pm

skah786 wrote:Assalamualaikum,

All praise is for Allah the lord of the Universes.

I thank Allah that I was shown this board and found such beautiful people here who helped me with kind words of hope and wisdom and support during a time of great distress for me.

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen and thanks to ur duas my husband has been issued his visa Alhamdulillah. I really can't believe it I'm still in shock.

May Allah bless each and every one of you on this board with happiness and success in dunya and akhirah. May He also send for u someone when you most need them the way He sent you all to me when I needed someone.

Words can't describe the gratitude I feel towards the members of this board. JazakAllah khair ul jazaa.

Again thank you and God bless you all. I pray to Allah that those waiting on a decision are granted one really quickly and united with their loved ones for the sake of the love Allah has for the Prophet (SAW)

You will always be in my prayers.

Duas
Shows what a little bit of sabr and trust in Allah can can do.Two days you were down and out and given up all hope. Proves Allah swt listens and answers your dua.

Congratulation on your success and may Allah bring you good health and happiness for the future. Dont forget to repay Allah back now :D :wink:

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:31 pm

serialkiller wrote:lol @ serialkiller username, "serialkiller has been granted the visa" lol hahaha but nah seriously username aside, hope you are granted the visa :) do keep us posted
no prob bro i always this username everywhr :D . li bit nervous but my husband is quite sure dat i got visa
With a user name like that, don't expect to many responses if you are seeking advice with your application. I think something more suitable would be better if you want my advice :roll: