ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa - Worried - Please help!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

satka
Newly Registered

Spouse visa - Worried - Please help!

Post by satka » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Dear Friends,
I'm PR holder and applied Marriage/Spouse visa (bangalore, india) for my wife in 11-feb-2011, filled the form correctly and forgot to attach my wife's bank statement. OURS is arranged marriage and applied visa only after 5 days of marriage. in india we dont transfer any money to wife's account so early as it is an arranged marriage.

I have attached following

PR status passport copy,
Accomodation details,
Marriage Certificate,
wedding card
Marriage photos and photos of us being together
My Bank statement
Wife's Degree certificate
our internet mails exchanges, telephone bills,
Covering letter from my wife
covering letter from myself (Sponsor)
Covering letter from my company
Letter frome my employer confirming my employement

only missing document is my wife's bank statement, which doesnot prove anything as i didnot
transfer any money, she was working earlier but left the job couple of months ago.

I am worried that visa will get rejected, please let me know what would happen in such situation,will
the visa straight away get rejected or will they call for personal interview as application fees is very much (56 K equivalnet
to 800 UK pounds)

thanks friends
sat

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Your wifes bank statement is not required as part of the application, so dont worry about that. :wink:

satka
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa - Worried - Please help!

Post by satka » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:51 pm

satka wrote:Dear Friends,
I'm PR holder and applied Marriage/Spouse visa (bangalore, india) for my wife in 11-feb-2011, filled the form correctly and forgot to attach my wife's bank statement. OURS is arranged marriage and applied visa only after 5 days of marriage. in india we dont transfer any money to wife's account so early as it is an arranged marriage.

PR status passport copy,
Accomodation details,
Marriage Certificate,
wedding card
My Bank statement

only missing document is my wife's bank statement, which doesnot prove anything as i didnot
transfer any money, she was working earlier but left the job couple of months ago.

I am worried that visa will get rejected, please let me know what would happen in such situation,will
the visa straight away get rejected or will they call for personal interview as application fees is very much (56 K equivalnet
to 800 UK pounds)

thanks friends
sat
Dear friends,

I got the visa for my wife in 4 weeks...i think if you submit all the documents as mentioned above would be helpful.

batleykhan

Re: Spouse visa - Worried - Please help!

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:35 pm

satka wrote:
satka wrote:Dear Friends,

PR status passport copy,
Accomodation details,
Marriage Certificate,
wedding card
My Bank statement

to 800 UK pounds)

thanks friends
sat
Dear friends,

I got the visa for my wife in 4 weeks...i think if you submit all the documents as mentioned above would be helpful.
Except the applicants bank statements which are not required for a spouse visa :wink: