ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Congratulations to those who have received visas :D

Praying me and all those who are waiting also hear good news soon.

Do they send sms to the applicant at the same time when they change the status on the website?

Im so nervous

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:13 pm

serialkiller wrote:sallam every one. I lodged my settlement application on 18/03/2011 and my application status changed right now dat its ready for collection.finger crossed lil bit nervous also.please for me

Serialkiller where did you apply?

It looks like Islamabad applicants are still waiting.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Sallam anjum bhai,

where are you? I haven't heard anything from you lately.... You must have been busy packing stuff.... hope you have a very nice holiday.....

mgsBoy86, im so happy for you and i wish you all the best and I hope you get your VISA. Mine is still under process.... but i think it will change soon, maybe next week or the week after. cheers
serialkiller wrote:sallam every one. I lodged my settlement application on 18/03/2011 and my application status changed right now dat its ready for collection.finger crossed lil bit nervous also.please for me
OMG we are allowing serialkiller to come to the UK.... and he will kill many pple.. Im only joking. Good luck mate and I hope you get your visa.

Kind regards,

Ali
XX

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Thanks Ali bhai for your best wishes. InshAllah you will the good news very soon. I will be praying for my fellow brothers and sisters, especially those who are in very difficult circumstances. Allah has granted my prayers by giving you your visas, and InshAllah He will continue to do so.

May Allah guide us, give us sabr, and most importantly guide us to stay on the right path InshAllah.

serialkiller
Newly Registered

Post by serialkiller » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:06 pm

@ samns i m also from islamabad .they text u wen status changed.

@AliGG thx alot. i m nt he i m she lol.hope u will hear soon

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:37 pm

AliGG wrote:OMG we are allowing serialkiller to come to the UK.... and he will kill many pple.. Im only joking.
Lmao!

Always nice to have a reason to smile/laugh in this time of a lot of stress.

I think the appeal crew (me, Zaf & IndyRhodes) might hear something next week inshallah!

No idea where IndyRhodes is but hope to hear from him too as the nerves are starting to kick in so could really use the latest news from as many appellants as possible.

As well as us appellants, there's 5 applicants too who are awaiting results next week. Next week seems really hectic for most of us then! 8 people in total waiting for a response next week, that's perhaps the biggest number awaiting results in a week. INSHALLAH lets hope ALL 8 receive a visa :)
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 pm

mgsBoy86 wrote:Thanks Ali bhai for your best wishes. InshAllah you will the good news very soon. I will be praying for my fellow brothers and sisters, especially those who are in very difficult circumstances. Allah has granted my prayers by giving you your visas, and InshAllah He will continue to do so.

May Allah guide us, give us sabr, and most importantly guide us to stay on the right path InshAllah.
AMEEN!!!

No problem bhai jan, you will get the visa. please keep us posted.

@ serialkill - sorry for saying "he". I didn't know that you are a female serial killer. I am scared of you. @mgsBoy86 pls keep an eye on her as she may kill us quitely. LOL

Good to all you who are collection yur apps tomorrow. Pls keep us posted.

Cheers,
AliGG
XX

wassap

Post by wassap » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
AliGG wrote:OMG we are allowing serialkiller to come to the UK.... and he will kill many pple.. Im only joking.
Lmao!

Always nice to have a reason to smile/laugh in this time of a lot of stress.

I think the appeal crew (me, Zaf & IndyRhodes) might hear something next week inshallah!

No idea where IndyRhodes is but hope to hear from him too as the nerves are starting to kick in so could really use the latest news from as many appellants as possible.

As well as us appellants, there's 5 applicants too who are awaiting results next week. Next week seems really hectic for most of us then! 8 people in total waiting for a response next week, that's perhaps the biggest number awaiting results in a week. INSHALLAH lets hope ALL 8 receive a visa :)
Inshallah, bas sache dil se dua kro yaar!

Nah its all going to be ok, im sure of it, be positive guys n gals, n fikr not! whats the point about worrying, its not as if worrying is going to help us, its out of our control at the end of the day.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:20 am

AliGG wrote:Sallam anjum bhai,

where are you? I haven't heard anything from you lately.... You must have been busy packing stuff.... hope you have a very nice holiday.....

mgsBoy86, im so happy for you and i wish you all the best and I hope you get your VISA. Mine is still under process.... but i think it will change soon, maybe next week or the week after. cheers
OMG we are allowing serialkiller to come to the UK.... and he will kill many pple.. Im only joking. Good luck mate and I hope you get your visa.

Kind regards,

Ali
w sallam ali
just been busy at work and shopping, have been buying some gifts and clothes for my wife, womens clothes are so hard to choose, they all look the same 2 me, lol
results are coming in for lots of people and inshallah everyone will get some positive news.
one of my cousins got his reply from for his wife visa and he got rejected, i dont know if this is true but my dad told me that he got rejected because HE IS NOT BRITISH, when he was born here, another point was calling cards and also something 2 do with him not visiting his wife in 3 years. will update when i get more info

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:06 am

Hi guys,

I hope everyone is well. My wife is on the way to Lahore as I write this. This is such a nerve racking moment. I know I should stay calm and have faith in Allah SAWT, but the fact that it has only been 45 working days since my wife submitted application is bugging me a bit. A lot of people are telling me that for straight-forward applications it takes less processing time, but I just can't help it.

Allah SAWT, please keep me strong throughout this testing time. No matter what, my faith will not wane, as everything turns out for the best.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:07 am

mgsBoy86 wrote:Hi guys,

I hope everyone is well. My wife is on the way to Lahore as I write this. This is such a nerve racking moment. I know I should stay calm and have faith in Allah SAWT, but the fact that it has only been 45 working days since my wife submitted application is bugging me a bit. A lot of people are telling me that for straight-forward applications it takes less processing time, but I just can't help it.

Allah SAWT, please keep me strong throughout this testing time. No matter what, my faith will not wane, as everything turns out for the best.
Salam

Good Luck Inshallah we all have good news

Just Relaxe i know its easy to say relaxe but u have to
i cant wait mine i missing my wife

anyways best wishes a lots of duas for u and for every one

Ali Any news

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:37 am

Nope. No news as of yet. I'm also missing my wife.
Good msg bhai jaaan
XX

ss27

Post by ss27 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 am

AliGG wrote:Nope. No news as of yet. I'm also missing my wife.
Good msg bhai jaaan
i am going to write to bhc

could u plz tell me which ref need to use

starting with LHE or the ref which they send vis text message to my wife

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:03 am

one of my friends was asking - what is the email address we need to write to, to obtain an update on a submitted application?

Thanks

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:08 am

mgsBoy86 wrote:Hi guys,

gud luck, tell us the gud news quickly

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:18 am

bro i hope its goos news!!!!.....cnt wait to hear 'MY WIFE HAS GOT HR VISA'.......

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:22 am

Good Luck Brother - can't wait to hear the gud news from you.

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:32 am

All praise be to Allah SAWT. Allah SAWT has granted our wishes.

My wife got her passport back today, with settlement visa STAMPED :)

I am so incredubly grateful to everyone on this board. Throughout this testing time, you have been like a family to me. I could turn to you during times of doubt and worry, and you put them to rest. Thank you everybody. God bless you all.

The biggest thanks goes to my Lord, Allah SAWT.

I will be regularly visiting this board. There is no way I can forget you guys.

InshAllah, everyone will hear the good news very soon.

Now for the next test, asking my mum to allow me to go to Pakistan to spend time with my in-laws and to pick up my wife :)

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:33 am

Congrats mgsBoys86 - I am really happy for you and wish you and your wife a happy married life!

Please pray that we hear the same good news soon.

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:02 pm

:D Congratulations, may you have a happy life together and the blessings of Allah be with you all the time.

Submit21
Newly Registered

Post by Submit21 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Happy for you mgsBoys86. May ALLAH (SWT) grant eveyone else waiting for their visas a successful outcome aswell. Ameen.

I have query regarding submittting an application in the Islamabad Office. How long before they give you an appointment. Inshallah I hope to send my sponsor documents next week. I think that takes a few days.

Appreciate any advice, Jazak Allah khair

ss27

Post by ss27 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:22 pm

mgsBoy86 wrote:All praise be to Allah SAWT. Allah SAWT has granted our wishes.

My wife got her passport back today, with settlement visa STAMPED :)

I am so incredubly grateful to everyone on this board. Throughout this testing time, you have been like a family to me. I could turn to you during times of doubt and worry, and you put them to rest. Thank you everybody. God bless you all.

The biggest thanks goes to my Lord, Allah SAWT.

I will be regularly visiting this board. There is no way I can forget you guys.

InshAllah, everyone will hear the good news very soon.

Now for the next test, asking my mum to allow me to go to Pakistan to spend time with my in-laws and to pick up my wife :)
Best wishes and lots of prayers bro Allah bless u a lot of happines in every walk of life
(Ameen)

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:54 pm

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS msgboys...NICE 1.....enjoy ur loving future with ur beautiful wife...!!!!!!1

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:14 pm

ss27 wrote:
AliGG wrote:Nope. No news as of yet. I'm also missing my wife.
Good msg bhai jaaan
i am going to write to bhc

could u plz tell me which ref need to use

starting with LHE or the ref which they send vis text message to my wife
here is the e-mail address: islamabadsettlementenquiries@fco.gov.uk

any news? Mine still under process.
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Sorry I forgot, u need to givethe ref u using for tracking ur app online and date of birth passprt number. They only give updates to applicants. No third party person.

I'm not sure if e-mail is gonna help and only copy paste the same reply to everyone.
XX