ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can job offer expedite my Tier 1 visa application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

depressed_soul
Newly Registered

can job offer expedite my Tier 1 visa application

Post by depressed_soul » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Hello All,

I have received an offer from a company in London. I have the offer letter. I submitted my Tier 1 general application on 1st Of April and submitted biometrics on 3rd of May 2011. Is it possible that I send a letter to home office with job offer letter and request them to expedite my case?. will it prove successfull?

regards
depressed_soul

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:36 am

You could try!

tier1_PEO_applicant

Post by tier1_PEO_applicant » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:50 am

Yes surely worth trying, there is no harm in it and well it would support your case.

On other than I have two personal things to point out, and sorry if I offend you.

1st is that make sure your company is still happy to offer you job after such a long period and that they would confirm the offer incase home office does any inquiries.

2nd is please don't say you are depressed soul, be positive and that is more on a friendly note.

Take care.

panorama
Newly Registered

Post by panorama » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 pm

No..I just got a letter saying as much
AFTER I had sent them travel plans, tickets, everything
They can't give priority, unless you paid way more for the "personal (read expensive) service