ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Thanks everyone for the best wishes and congrats. May Allah SAWT reward you all by granting you your visas. AMEEN.

Submit,

The appointment to submit is usally two weeks after you have asked for it. However, I would strongly urge you to use the VIP service, as yu will then be able to submit the application on any day and any time. You will still have to wait a bit the day you decide to submit the application, though.

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:59 pm

I called Gerry's to make an appointment for Mirpur office and they gave it to me 2 days after. So it they will offer the next available appointment but it might be longer waiting time at Islamabad.

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:35 pm

congrats msgboy86 may u have a happy nd lovley life together...mine iz still under process...idont know what they are processing ...they didnt call my husbnd's employer yet...jst missing my husbnd too badly...guyz plz pray dat i hear the same gud newzzz sooon isnhallah ameen

serialkiller
Newly Registered

Post by serialkiller » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:03 pm

congratulations mgsBoy86. By Grace of Allah i got ma passport back with visa. :D .can u guys guide me abt tb certificate coz its validation expired on 18 apr 2011? wat to do?
best of luck for those who waiting.
@ AliGG..dnt worry i m innocent lolz.best of luck n prayers :)

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:53 pm

serialkiller wrote:congratulations mgsBoy86. By Grace of Allah i got ma passport back with visa. :D .can u guys guide me abt tb certificate coz its validation expired on 18 apr 2011? wat to do?
Serial Killer has been granted Visa!!!!! :D LOL!!

Many many congrats to yourself AND Mgsboy86!!! :) may you both have a happy married life ahead with your partners.

Btw there is an amazing momentum so far alhamdulillah with March applicants. So far EVERYONE who submitted in March has been granted Visa :). 4 down, 6 to go.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:58 pm

[quote="serialkiller"]congratulations mgsBoy86. By Grace of Allah i got ma passport back with visa. :D .can u guys guide me abt tb certificate coz its validation expired on 18 apr 2011? wat to do?
@ AliGG..dnt worry i m innocent lolz.best of luck n prayers :)[/quote~

Congrats dear

Very best wishes

Pray forus

Remeember in ur prayers

wassap

Post by wassap » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Awesome news folks, go and have a great life and make every second count!

Keep the rest of us in ur dua's.

skah786

Post by skah786 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:37 pm

mgsBoy86 wrote:All praise be to Allah SAWT. Allah SAWT has granted our wishes.

My wife got her passport back today, with settlement visa STAMPED :)

I am so incredubly grateful to everyone on this board. Throughout this testing time, you have been like a family to me. I could turn to you during times of doubt and worry, and you put them to rest. Thank you everybody. God bless you all.

The biggest thanks goes to my Lord, Allah SAWT.

I will be regularly visiting this board. There is no way I can forget you guys.

InshAllah, everyone will hear the good news very soon.

Now for the next test, asking my mum to allow me to go to Pakistan to spend time with my in-laws and to pick up my wife :)
YAY congratulations mubarak! Alhamdulillah! and to serialkiller also.
InshaAllah everyone gets news really jaldi :)

hubby coming subday inshaAllah :)

jazakAllah for all ur help and support on here
Duas

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
serialkiller wrote:congratulations mgsBoy86. By Grace of Allah i got ma passport back with visa. :D .can u guys guide me abt tb certificate coz its validation expired on 18 apr 2011? wat to do?
Serial Killer has been granted Visa!!!!! :D LOL!!

Many many congrats to yourself AND Mgsboy86!!! :) may you both have a happy married life ahead with your partners.

Btw there is an amazing momentum so far alhamdulillah with March applicants. So far EVERYONE who submitted in March has been granted Visa :). 4 down, 6 to go.
I also submitted mine on March 14th...your 4 down 6 to go comment is stressing me out:(...Oh I see my name on the spreadsheet...I submitted it from Karachi and it said under process at the BHC on March 25th!
Good luck to us all!

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Sallam all,

I'm so happy for all of you who got their visa this week. I wish u all the best in the future and enjoy life as life is very short.

I think islamabad is a bit slower than the other cities in terms of processing but nothing we can do about it.

Good luck to me (lol) and to all those who are still waiting.

Cheers,
Ali
XX

ali sher

Post by ali sher » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Salam alaikum wr all

I would like to congratulate you Dear sisters skah786, serialkiller and brother mgsBoy86.

Today you guys have achieved two things, one is the visa for your partners and the other and much bigger thing is 'you guys have passed this test of your sabr', you have defeated shaitan, as you did not lose hope throughout this battle and have successfuly protected your Iman. Your struggle and total reliance upon Allah has brought you this reward.

May Allah bless you all with Iman and Barakah in all your life and deeds, Ameen.

For the rest of us who are still going through this test, keep fighting and stay firm, defeat shaitan once again, keep your infinite faith, patience and trust in Allah Almighty, our day will come insha Allah.

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:20 pm

hey kisi ko pata hai key saturday ya sunday ko status change hoty hyn imean kisi ka hoa hai ...ithink gerrys center weekends pe close hoty hyn shayad...so hopefully my satus will change on Monday or may be tuesday aaahhh diz visa stress wil make me pagal,..or mirpur se aj tak visa result kesa raha hai ..pata hai kisi ko...i m losing ma patience ammmmmiiiiiiiiiiii :'(

submitted : 15-03-2011
forwarded to ISL OC: 15-03-2011
under process: 28-03-2011

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:26 pm

sehrish wrote:hey kisi ko pata hai key saturday ya sunday ko status change hoty hyn imean kisi ka hoa hai ...ithink gerrys center weekends pe close hoty hyn shayad...so hopefully my satus will change on Monday or may be tuesday aaahhh diz visa stress wil make me pagal,..or mirpur se aj tak visa result kesa raha hai ..pata hai kisi ko...i m losing ma patience ammmmmiiiiiiiiiiii :'(

Im already pagal..................LOL
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Quick question for those who have got their VISA this week:

can you please tell us what you submitted as communication evidence.

Many thanks
Ali
XX

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:44 pm

AliGG wrote:
sehrish wrote:hey kisi ko pata hai key saturday ya sunday ko status change hoty hyn imean kisi ka hoa hai ...ithink gerrys center weekends pe close hoty hyn shayad...so hopefully my satus will change on Monday or may be tuesday aaahhh diz visa stress wil make me pagal,..or mirpur se aj tak visa result kesa raha hai ..pata hai kisi ko...i m losing ma patience ammmmmiiiiiiiiiiii :'(

Im already pagal..................LOL
lol aaaaahhhh :'( its been one and a half year without my hubby...aftr marrige we lived together for jst 15 dayz..then he returned back to birmingham nd left me in karachi coz i wasnt 21 year old at that time :( missing him terribly sachi muchi :'(

serialkiller
Newly Registered

Post by serialkiller » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:50 pm

THanks to all brothers and sisiters for their wishes.Praying for them who are waiting.

@ ali bahi i sumbitted for communication evidence greeting cards, phonecards,ma cell cal history outgoing one,emails and chat coversations.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:04 pm

serialkiller wrote:THanks to all brothers and sisiters for their wishes.Praying for them who are waiting.

@ ali bahi i sumbitted for communication evidence greeting cards, phonecards,ma cell cal history outgoing one,emails and chat coversations.
nice one thank u
XX

serialkiller
Newly Registered

Post by serialkiller » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:05 pm

[quote="AliGG"][quote="serialkiller"]THanks to all brothers and sisiters for their wishes.Praying for them who are waiting.

@ ali bahi i sumbitted for communication evidence greeting cards, phonecards,ma cell cal history outgoing one,emails and chat coversations.[/quote]

nice one thank u[/quote]

no prob bro ma pleasure

skah786

Post by skah786 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:08 pm

AliGG wrote:Quick question for those who have got their VISA this week:

can you please tell us what you submitted as communication evidence.

Many thanks
Ali
Salam,

We submitted:
Lycamobile topup recipts
Bog standard £1 phone cards
Hubby's warid phone bill
Skype call history
MSN chat history
Yahoo Chat history
Google Chat history
Emails

There wasn't that much chat history and emails because the phone cards were the most convenient thing to use.

I hope this week brings lots of good news for you brother and all those that are waiting inshaAllah :)

Duas

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:15 pm

sehrish, I know it can seem enticing to type in Urdu but only English language is allowed here :P

One and half year without partner is a long time, props to you for hanging on that long. My wife would keep doing my head in for even touching a year lol. Sep 2010 since I was with my wife so it's been 9 months for me.

I am trying my best to focus on my training sessions tomorrow and Sunday but damn man the suspense is a killer :shock:. sehrish, Ali, all you March applicants awaiting a response next week, I feel your pain. Damn weekend hurry up and go away already.

To advise/stay calm or to panic, that is the question :P. ESPECIALLY after 4 people got granted visa THIS week, I think that has A LOT of influence towards how most of us feel about next week and that how much we BADLY want this weekend to fly mega fast. Not sure if I am to be happy that I have training this weekend or am I supposed to wish that I was able to burn time rather than train for my PTLLS. Focus focus, what a thing it is :x burrnnnnnn time burnnnn timeee.

For what it's worth, Ali, don't panic too much about your documents that you submitted, INSHALLAH it'll be good news.

Mojo, didn't mean to stress you out - I updated the info on the SS. Hang in there everyone.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:36 pm

aaahhh diz visa stress wil make me pagal,..
know what you mean :(
May Allah SAWT reward you all by granting you your visas. AMEEN.
Aameen

They don't update the website status on weekends :?:

Working tommorow so should help keep my mind of it a little.

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Just an update after having a conversation with my parents. We will be looking to invite my wife over in 3.5 weeks. The reason being that we want to hold the Walima on 1st July, since it is a Friday. It also gives us time to sort out the wedding invitations and hall etc.

This is what we submitted for our application:

Applicant's current passport
Applicant's previous passport
Applicant's original birth certificate
Applicant's TB certificate
Applicant's IELTS certificate

Sponsor's birth certificate
Sponsor's attested copy of passport

Employment contract
Offer of employment letter
Letter to confirm acceptance of employment offer
Letter to confirm end of probationary period
5 months payslips
5 months bank statements

Land registry deed
Housing inspection report
Utility bills

Letter from solicitor
Letter from sponsor
Letter from applicant

HMRC tax notifications

Letter sent to applicant from sponsor
Birthday card sent to applicant from sponsor

Mobile phone records of both sponsor and applicant

Wedding photos
Outing photos

Letter from parents to confirm we can stay rent free

Typical accommodation rates in Manchester

Those are all the documents we provided.

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Oh, and also:

Original nika nama
Attested translation of nika nama
NADRA nika nama
Union Council nika nama

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 am

Sallam,

Thank you very much mgsBoy86, skah786, serialkiller for sharing what you have submitted. Thats very helpful. I hope you have a wonderful time with your wifes in the future. all the best!!!

@ sehrsih, I know how you feel. I really hope you get your visa. I went to see my wife at the end Feb 2011 for two weeks. Its been 3 months
and I am missing them so much. we took some photos together to prove we are a married couple and have a son as well.

I am worried now, for communication, I only submmited Lyca phone... I know many been refused on that as there is no evidence that we have used that.

However, the only advantage I think I have is that I visited them 3 months ago and took some photos and copies of my passport shows that I have visited them around 10 times after marrying her in 2008.

but still im really worried, I am already going pagal.

Good to everyone

Thanks and kind regards,
Ali
XX

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 am

Ali bhai,

Please do not be worried. It's easy to say that, having been through the exact same process. You can't help but worry at times. However, keep faith and stay calm. InshAllah you will get the good news very soon.

To be honest, even though you have only provided Lyca mobile cards as proof of evidence, the remaining evidence with regards to communication and subsisting marriage (visiting your wife is a form of communication) seems very strong. So I wouldn't worry.

Stay positive. InshAllah you will get the good news soon.