ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help ! Employer Verification for Tier 1 Dependent visa ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

susheel

Help ! Employer Verification for Tier 1 Dependent visa ?

Post by susheel » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:50 am

Hi,

I have been in Uk since last 10 monts. I got tier 1 this March. Now my Family ( Spouse + 2 Kids) is applying dependent visa from india. I have a query regarding Sponser employer verification. As I am working for Indian company whoes office in India. I am here is on client site. so I do not have any proof / Letter for client location. My company have giving the reference letter just Deputed on client Site in UK for dependent visa. They don't mention the client name & address because of company policy. I am directly reporting to client. I can't give my manager(client) reference also.

Also I don't know as of now how Long this project will go on. its always depend on client budget.

I have my resedence Proof, Address on HSBC original bank statement. Maintanance fund of last 90 days. I got salary by Indian company in UK as well as indian bank acount.

Now Problem is that what should I filled in Dependent Visa form for Employer name / Address / Phone & Reporting Manager?
Will they do Employer varification for dependent Visa?

In Duration column how Long should I filled? May be shifted to some other client in UK.

Please senior member let me know what should I do?

Regards

Susheel

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Under points based system for dependent visas there is no requirement for main applicant to be engaged in employment/self employment.

Just provide your bank statements with evidence of enough funds in it along with marriage certificate for spouse and birth certficates of children.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#496150

Others please correct If I am wrong...

Jacob123

Re: Help ! Employer Verification for Tier 1 Dependent visa ?

Post by Jacob123 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:38 am

Only following things are required:

1. Evidence of main applicant/Sponsor’s permission to stay in the UK : Copy of personal information page and visa page of your passport
2.Evidence of Relationship to main applicant/Sponsor : Proof to show relationship like marriage certificate/birth certificate
3. Evidence of subsisting Relationship with the Applicant : Show something to demonstrate that relationship is subsisting
4. Evidence of Maintenance Fund :Bank statement for 90 days

For each of the 4 point above read the guidelines from website and show how it is required.If you need further help pls ask.

As you can see you neither need employment letter nor an address proof.

For completing the form, does your company has a UK office too if yes provide that detail......I am not sure what u shd fill if that is not the case.But I would imagine you should put your Indian company detail and phone no etc and write a cover letter to explain that your company is based out in India and they depute personnel to UK and you are at a customer location etc.

For duration keep it till your Tier 1 general validity

Cheers,
Jacob
susheel wrote:Hi,

I have been in Uk since last 10 monts. I got tier 1 this March. Now my Family ( Spouse + 2 Kids) is applying dependent visa from india. I have a query regarding Sponser employer verification. As I am working for Indian company whoes office in India. I am here is on client site. so I do not have any proof / Letter for client location. My company have giving the reference letter just Deputed on client Site in UK for dependent visa. They don't mention the client name & address because of company policy. I am directly reporting to client. I can't give my manager(client) reference also.

Also I don't know as of now how Long this project will go on. its always depend on client budget.

I have my resedence Proof, Address on HSBC original bank statement. Maintanance fund of last 90 days. I got salary by Indian company in UK as well as indian bank acount.

Now Problem is that what should I filled in Dependent Visa form for Employer name / Address / Phone & Reporting Manager?
Will they do Employer varification for dependent Visa?

In Duration column how Long should I filled? May be shifted to some other client in UK.

Please senior member let me know what should I do?

Regards

Susheel