ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

potcakes
Newly Registered

documents needed

Post by potcakes » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:21 pm

My partner and I have been living in Canada since September 08 in March of this year I finally got my PR status under the common law category. Would this alone along with bank statements, and the usual photos, family letters be enough evidence for our unmarried partner visa for the UK.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: documents needed

Post by Greenie » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:50 pm

potcakes wrote:My partner and I have been living in Canada since September 08 in March of this year I finally got my PR status under the common law category. Would this alone along with bank statements, and the usual photos, family letters be enough evidence for our unmarried partner visa for the UK.
What is your nationality?

potcakes
Newly Registered

Post by potcakes » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:13 pm

I am British, its all so frustrating. I know the easiest route would be to get married, but my first marriage was so awful, and everything his way or the highway, I want to get married our way this time, on a beach just the two of us. We need to save for that. I dont want to do the registry office just to appease the UK government. Its so unfair!