ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In-person app questions (not in sushdmehta's faq guide)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

In-person app questions (not in sushdmehta's faq guide)

Post by CoolestGuyC » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi all,

I have seen sushdmehta's helpful post: Booking PEO appointment online for in-person application(s)

However there are couple of questions not answered there, so can I request you to kindly help on following queries:

1. Can anyone (who has applied with denendant children) confirm (and point me to a link where this is mentioned) that dependants are not required to attend inperson application appointment, unless they are required to submit biometrics at the PEO?

2. Can anyone with experience also kindly throw some light on which PEO office is most convenient for people in London? It seems impossible to get appointment in Croydon, so the closest ones are Birmingham, Cardiff and Sheffield in that order.
Birmingham is 1.5 hours away from London and both Sheffield and Cardiff are around 2 hours.
However, according to your experience, which PEO offices (except Croydon) are best in terms of transport, cost and convenience?

I would be very grateful for any help!