ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to provide evidence of subsisting relationship?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asiljon

Do I need to provide evidence of subsisting relationship?

Post by asiljon » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi,
Am in UK from January 2011. But first entered in October 2010. Currentl my dependants wife and 2 children are going to apply for visa. My question
Do I need to provide any evidence of subsisting relationship, even if:

1. Marriage sertificate will be provided
2. We have two children and in birth certificates the name of both parents are clearly indicated
3. There is no requirement on this in guidance.

My concern is because I find in this forum that so many people get refusals badue to this issue.

Thanks in advance,

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:00 pm

it would be best if you can provide your phones bills which show that you call your wife and/or emails communication. that helps a lot.

tier1help-london
Newly Registered

Post by tier1help-london » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:24 pm

You have two kids from your wife. You are sending birth certificates and marriage certificate. I dont think a caseworker will look for a subsisting relationship evidence in your application.
This is only required where a little suspicion of sham marriage is possible.
Normally in case of newly wed couple in arrange marriage when physical location of both couples before marriage was thousands miles apart.