ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling New SET O Form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crcnaidu
Newly Registered

Filling New SET O Form

Post by crcnaidu » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Hello members,
I am going to submit my ILR application at PEO this month. My HSMP approval letter dated 15/05/2006 and fall under HSMP April - Nov 2006. Later my visa got extended as Tier 1 general in July 2008 up to 2011. Can someone please guide me on the following queries please
1) While filling SET O application form in section 3 (B) which column do i need to tick. it says
-Tier 1 general migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP judicial review policy document
-Highly skilled migrant
- Highly skilled migrant under the terms of HSMP ILR judicial review policy.
2) While showing economic activity in UK for last 5 years. The initial 2006 - 07 i was finding jobs and worked at M&S as part timer and next 4 years from 07 to 11 worked continuous at NHS. is it ok if i submit M&S P60 for 06-07 and next 4 year NHS P60s or do i need to be in highly skilled job for last 5 years or just submit only last 4 years P60 will be sufficient. please advise.
3) Do i need to submit evidence of 2 years cohabitation for spouse as i do not have any documentary evidence on joint names and my spouse do not have any official document on her name covering last 2 years.

Please advise me on the above queries. Your help and advises are very much appreciated.
Thanks

crcnaidu
Newly Registered

Post by crcnaidu » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 am

Please can moderators or members guide me on above query as i am getting close to submission. Thanks

psdesai
BANNED

Re: Filling New SET O Form

Post by psdesai » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 am

For (3) you can perhaps show some utility bills on her name (if you have any) and for the same period you can show some which are on your name. This would indicate you were living on the same address.
One eg. would be is NHS card. Council Tax bill. (even mobile phone bill), Voting card which gets sent every time there is an election. I dont think it needs to be on joint names.
"Freedom is your very nature. Only with freedom, do joy, generosity and other human values blossom. Without freedom, attitudes become stifling, concepts become a burden, information has no value and imagination becomes stagnant."

crcnaidu
Newly Registered

Post by crcnaidu » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:48 am

Thanks very much for the answer provided for question 3. can members provide their advises on question 1 and 2 please.