ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help regarding payslips!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mohammad24

Help regarding payslips!

Post by Mohammad24 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi all,

My wife is a British national, and we wanted to apply for a "spouse settlement" visa for me, and I'm aware that the requirements are that I provide 6 payslips and 6 bank statements amongst other documents.

The problem is, the company I'm working for provide online payslips only, and when I spoke to HR and requested that she send me hard copies so that I can present them to the British embassy, she provided me a print out on plain white paper, with a stamp that says its a "certified true copy". The payslips don't have the HR advisor's name, her contact number nor her position and it only has a red stamp to say "certified true copy" and it is simply signed by her as the "HR advisor."

I'm not sure whether or not this will be accepted, but I did contact HR again and requested that they do the same on letter headed paper, but apparently, they're not able to do this for some reason or another.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Bearing in mind that my bank statements will also be verifying my salary and will confirm what's on the printed payslips. I will also submit my income certificate with salary figures, however, even though it will be on company logo and letter headed paper, along with name and contact number for the head of HR, but it still will be a black & white print out and not the original provided by HR. As I will have to download this document as well from the company server and take a print out of it.

In addition to this, my bank statements confirm that I have the amount required to support myself (GBP2800) and my wife (GBP 1800). also, since I am only able to submit copies of my payslips from my current company, I was thinking of including 6 payslips of my previous company where I worked till November last year. Do you think that will help? I can also submit my original bank passbook which shows printed monthly statements for that period (until November last year).

Please advise!

Thank you.
:!:

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:22 pm

I submitted online payslips (just a print out, not notarized etc.), and alhamdulillah my wife was granted a settlement visa recently.

As long as all the information conforms with eachother (there are no discrepancies), then insha Allah there shouldn't be an issue.

Does your online payslip provide all the necessary details (Insurance Number, Tax Code, Payroll Number)?

Mohammad24

Post by Mohammad24 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh, masha'Allah that's great! :) Congratulations. I suppose that gives us some hope then.

The payslips and my bank statements will be confirming the same amounts insha'Allah.

I need to double check my payslips to see if my tax code, etc is on there.

So were your payslips just on plain paper then?

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:42 am

All of my payslips are electronic and were printed on plain white paper. It is nothing fancy, just a couple of boxes with pay and employee details (NI number, tax code etc). I didn't even submit my P60 because I submitted the application before April. However, I did request tax code notifications from HMRC and included those as documentary evidence.