ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:24 pm

AliGG wrote:ss27 bhai jaan, to be honest I don't pray.
why not Ali

Thats not good

We should pray man

dont worry we should pray and thank to Almighty Allah (SWAT)

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Guys and girls - what time does the status normally change? AM or PM or at a specific time?

Cheers!
XX

Asil_88

Post by Asil_88 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm

My wife's application status has been changed and now it states as:
"Visa application is under process at the british high comission. 06/06/2011"

i dnt knw how long it would take but InshAllah it would be good news.

Shadow86 can u update the Spreadsheet.
thanks

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Another day is gone.
XX

smalik87
Newly Registered

paitence

Post by smalik87 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 pm

PEEPS

WE ALL HAVE TO HAVE SABAR. IM MISSING MY HUBBY TOO HE IS IN GILGIT/ PAKISTAN IM IN BIRMINGHAM WORKING AND EVRYDAY CHECK THAT STUPID SITE FOR UPDATE. ALTHOUGH I HAVE A LONG WAIT I PRAY IT GETS DONE QUICK.

Will pray for everyone and inshallah all will be well for everyone. :wink:

sabar ka pal mitha hota hai!!!!! :lol:

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:26 pm

AliGG wrote:Guys and girls - what time does the status normally change? AM or PM or at a specific time?

Cheers!

i think there offices close at 4pm we should expect the change b4 12:00

there is 4 hours difference

ss27

Re: paitence

Post by ss27 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:29 pm

smalik87 wrote:PEEPS

WE ALL HAVE TO HAVE SABAR. IM MISSING MY HUBBY TOO HE IS IN GILGIT/ PAKISTAN IM IN BIRMINGHAM WORKING AND EVRYDAY CHECK THAT STUPID SITE FOR UPDATE. ALTHOUGH I HAVE A LONG WAIT I PRAY IT GETS DONE QUICK.

Will pray for everyone and inshallah all will be well for everyone. :wink:

sabar ka pal mitha hota hai!!!!! :lol:
the one thing which i have learnt from this how to do the sabre

Agree Sis

Prayers for all

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:41 pm

ss27 wrote:
AliGG wrote:Guys and girls - what time does the status normally change? AM or PM or at a specific time?

Cheers!

dammn bloody thing.... Is it Gerry who updates or BHC? Another day gone.

Think they are busy and our application is in the que. They have checked me (sponsor) and they have checked the English language test and not sure what other checks will do. They haven't contacted my employer.

I told my lovely wife last Thursday that we get the news in a few days but it looks like nothing is happening. I'm losing my patience now.
XX

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Shadow86 wrote:No updates here either, them baskets!

This week is supposed to be 8 people getting their update, of which 3 are appellants (myself included)!!

Ok if not all 8 then at least 5 or 6? They have to up their game, at least for this week as it is to be the busiest due to all deadlines coming this week.
Oh boy 6th June has come and gone!:(
Anyways...so i did a little bit of calculation and I think for the 12 weeks to end I still have 20+ days isnt it????... because the final date of 6th June was including weekends,royal wedding, privilege day etc..and they say on the website that youre supposed to exclude weekends and hols....so I will consider anything before July to be a bonus i guess....just hoping to spend Ramadan with the husband and Hajj this year inshAllah if I can get there soon!Please pray all brothers and sisters!:D...Good luck to you all!

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:33 pm

AliGG wrote:
ss27 wrote:

Cheers!

dammn bloody thing.... Is it Gerry who updates or BHC? Another day gone.

Think they are busy and our application is in the que. They have checked me (sponsor) and they have checked the English language test and not sure what other checks will do. They haven't contacted my employer.

I told my lovely wife last Thursday that we get the news in a few days but it looks like nothing is happening. I'm losing my patience now.
its :x gerry who does these updates

we have the same conversation every day few more weeks
when this going to be few more weeks

i think Mojojojo is rite we have calculated the expected date wrong

it should be around 14or 15 june

one more week oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 pm

MojoJojo wrote:Oh boy 6th June has come and gone!:(
Anyways...so i did a little bit of calculation and I think for the 12 weeks to end I still have 20+ days isnt it????... because the final date of 6th June was including weekends,royal wedding, privilege day etc..and they say on the website that youre supposed to exclude weekends and hols....so I will consider anything before July to be a bonus i guess....just hoping to spend Ramadan with the husband and Hajj this year inshAllah if I can get there soon!Please pray all brothers and sisters!:D...Good luck to you all!
My wife too wishes to spend Ramadan with me here. We spent Ramadan together last year in Pak. Inshallah hoping to spend it this year and the years ahead together in UK.

MojoJojo I wouldn't worry too much yet. It seems Monday and Tuesday is silent day somehow and Wednesday/Thursday is the best days in terms of getting some news. You WILL get an update inshallah within this one week, the scope of it going any further than next week Tuesday is very small.

I too seemed a little annoyed earlier today but we must stay patient. Someone has just recently said that Allah is not pleased with us when we lose patience or something along those lines, nicely said I must say.

You can say that how an idle mind is the devils playground, similarly an idle mind is our downfall in this situation, if we keep ourselves engaged with time consuming activities then we should feel less stress from the whole process.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:04 pm

MojoJojo wrote:

This week is supposed to be 8 people getting their update, of which 3 are appellants (myself included)!!

Ok if not all 8 then at least 5 or 6? They have to up their game, at least for this week as it is to be the busiest due to all deadlines coming this week.
Anyways...so i did a little bit of calculation and I think for the 12 weeks to end I still have 20+ days isnt it????... because the final date of 6th June was including weekends,royal wedding, privilege day etc..and they say on the website that youre supposed to exclude weekends and hols....so I will
consider anything before July to be a bonus i guess....just hoping to spend Ramadan with the husband and Hajj this year inshAllah if I can get there
soon!Please pray all brothers and sisters!:D...Good luck to you all!
I think your 12 (60 working days) is up as you have submitted your application me if I'm not wrong. You/we should hear something in the next few days.......
XX

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
MojoJojo wrote:Oh boy 6th June has come and gone!:(
My wife too wishes to spend Ramadan with me here. We spent Ramadan together last year in Pak. Inshallah hoping to spend it this year and the years ahead together in UK.

MojoJojo I wouldn't worry too much yet. It seems Monday and Tuesday is silent day somehow and Wednesday/Thursday is the best days in terms of getting some news. You WILL get an update inshallah within this one week, the scope of it going any further than next week Tuesday is very small.

I too seemed a little annoyed earlier today but we must stay patient. Someone has just recently said that Allah is not pleased with us when we lose patience or something along those lines, nicely said I must say.

You can say that how an idle mind is the devils playground, similarly an idle mind is our downfall in this situation, if we keep ourselves engaged with time consuming activities then we should feel less stress from the whole process.
Aameen for your dua...yeah I guess I write the occasional message here cause I need some reassurance and reassured me you have sir!...thankyou for your inspirational message....right back atcha bro....this is like our own AA meet where we are all in the same boat and helping each other out:D

God bless you all!
I shall write here when I have news!(soon IA)

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:18 pm

AliGG wrote:
MojoJojo wrote:

Anyways...so i did a little bit of calculation and I think for the 12 weeks to end I still have 20+ days isnt it????... because the final date of 6th June was including weekends,royal wedding, privilege day etc..and they say on the website that youre supposed to exclude weekends and hols....so I will
consider anything before July to be a bonus i guess....just hoping to spend Ramadan with the husband and Hajj this year inshAllah if I can get there
soon!Please pray all brothers and sisters!:D...Good luck to you all!
I think your 12 (60 working days) is up as you have submitted your application me if I'm not wrong. You/we should hear something in the next few days.......

Oh ok thanks....you guys know better then(I was never good with numbers anyway)...InshAllah we will...good luck to you too!

safia

FINALLY XXX

Post by safia » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 pm

subhanallah..my husband went to pick up his passport and his passport has been stamped...finally...trust me people...ure day will come and u will forget all this stress....lol
this is my timeline..
applied on 27 th september 2010
refused on 8th december 2010
lodged appeal on 24th december 2010
date eco gave was 3rd of june 2011
received call letter on the 23rd of may 2011
submitted passport on 24th of may 2011
ready for collection on 7th of june 2011

i was told by friends that if i didnt hear anything by the first 12 weeks of lodging appeal then it wud definitely go to court....however as u can see from my experience my decision was overturned 2 weeks before the date i was given....word of advise to all those waiting..never loose hope..i have been marrried for nearlly 2 and a half years and when allah wills it will happen. all the best..xxx
'SOF'

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Congratulatiosn Safia you must be so very happy.
never loose hope..
You are right, but it's so hard. May Allah help us all.

I'm still waiting.
Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
can't wait for this status to change.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 pm

sehrish wrote:
AliGG wrote:Still under process. Should we send them a harsh mail and saying come on dude give us a visa..... LOL

I'm missing my wife spool much
i sent them too many mails but no reply..losers :@

ammmiii :'( m missing ma husbnd <3
Hi sehrish, send to this e-mail address and they will reply withing 2 days: islamabadsettlementenquiries@fco.gov.uk
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 pm

at least one good news, congrat safia sis, we wish you all the best in the future.

my lovely and wonderful wife has sent a nice/harsh mail to BHC today and see what they reply. hope we don't get the automated reply (copy & paste reply) that sent yo every one. Here is what i mean by automated e-mail:
Dear XXXXXX

Thank you for your email of dd/mm/yyyy enquiring about the progress of your visa application. We can confirm that the application is currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks have been completed. We will do this as soon as we can.

Please note that we aim to process 95 per cent of applications for settlement visas in not more than 12 weeks and 100 per cent in not more than 24 weeks. You can track the progress of your application at the Visa Application Centre (Gerry’s) website at www.ukvacpk.com.

Thanks

Settlement Enquiry Desk | Visa Section | Pakistan | International Group | UK Border Agency

Tel: 0092 51201 2000 | E-mail: islamabadsettlementenquiries@fco.gov.uk | British High Commission Islamabad |

URL: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk and http://www.ukba.homeoffice,gov.uk/visas, http://www.fco.gov.uk
I really hope they don't send the same as above everytime we send an e-mail to them.

Good luck people >> im going pagal, infact today I couldn't concentrate at work as i was so angry at BHC.....
XX

MojoJojo

Re: FINALLY XXX

Post by MojoJojo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:46 pm

safia wrote:subhanallah..my husband went to pick up his passport and his passport has been stamped...finally...trust me people...ure day will come and u will forget all this stress....lol
this is my timeline..
applied on 27 th september 2010
refused on 8th december 2010
lodged appeal on 24th december 2010
date eco gave was 3rd of june 2011
received call letter on the 23rd of may 2011
submitted passport on 24th of may 2011
ready for collection on 7th of june 2011

i was told by friends that if i didnt hear anything by the first 12 weeks of lodging appeal then it wud definitely go to court....however as u can see from my experience my decision was overturned 2 weeks before the date i was given....word of advise to all those waiting..never loose hope..i have been marrried for nearlly 2 and a half years and when allah wills it will happen. all the best..xxx
Congratulations! 2.5 years..brave girl!:)
All the best!
xx

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:24 pm

AliGG wrote:
sehrish wrote:
AliGG wrote:Still under process. Should we send them a harsh mail and saying come on dude give us a visa..... LOL

Hi sehrish, send to this e-mail address and they will reply withing 2 days: islamabadsettlementenquiries@fco.gov.uk
i sent email on above address u gave..nd they replied me

Dear Mrs Rizwan

Thank you for your email of 03/06/2011 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed and you will hear shortly from the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how you can collect your documents. Please do not contact Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork. You can track the whereabouts of your documents at
www.ukvacpk.com

Thanks

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:27 pm

sehrish wrote:
AliGG wrote:
sehrish wrote:

Dear Mrs Rizwan

Thank you for your email of 03/06/2011 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed and you will hear shortly from the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how you can collect your documents. Please do not contact Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork. You can track the whereabouts of your documents at
www.ukvacpk.com

Thanks
Thats good new >> a decison has been made on your application... u should hear soon infact tomorrow....
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 pm

when did they reply to your e-mail?
XX

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:39 pm

AliGG wrote:
sehrish wrote:
AliGG wrote:
sehrish wrote:

Dear Mrs Rizwan

www.ukvacpk.com

Thanks
Thats good new >> a decison has been made on your application... u should hear soon infact tomorrow....

inshallah ameen i sent email on 3rd june nd they replied me yesterday so i thought thay wil update my status 2day....aaaahhhh jst wanna be stress free now haye sabar Mrs sehrish rizwan sabar lol

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:58 pm

sehrish yaar u will be fine but our one is still under process..... my lovely wife sent a nice e-mail today and lets see what they will reply.

i think your status will change tomorrow as it takes a few days for the post to arrive at gerrys.......i hope u hear something tomorrow.......
XX

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:09 pm

AliGG wrote:sehrish yaar u will be fine but our one is still under process..... my lovely wife sent a nice e-mail today and lets see what they will reply.

i think your status will change tomorrow as it takes a few days for the post to arrive at gerrys.......i hope u hear something tomorrow.......
hey Ali dun worry yaar..ur 12 week date iz 10 june so may be u wil get update on diz cuming monday inshallah...i'll pray for u especially,,inshallah we awl get our passports back wid visa stamp on it Ameen summameen:) Dear God plz help us nd give us approved visa nd sum patience as wel :)