ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My future in Ireland with 4EUFam with Divorce

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zafarzafar80

My future in Ireland with 4EUFam with Divorce

Post by zafarzafar80 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Hi Guys,
Finally, we are divorced today, we were married in another EU country and got divorce in the same country today (Poland).
I am the holder of 4EUFam since last 4 years and marriage last 4 years 7 months.
I have informed DOJ and got a reply that i would be informed about their decision in due course.
i am working full time , never got social welfare(nor my ex wife), have private medical insurance (both of us since last 5 years), no criminal record.
my wife also exercised her treaty rights in ireland.
On the bases of your experience, & in the eyes of law, it would be appreciated if you could comment on "DO I HAVE RETENTION RIGHTS OF MY STAMP 4" ?

zuzihassi
Newly Registered

Re: My future in Ireland with 4EUFam with Divorce

Post by zuzihassi » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Hello, pls inform me how its gonna end. I think you shouldnt have a probs since your marriage was longer than 3 years. My boyfriend has the same probs. He got married and she left him after 2 years, then we meet, they are still married, its gonna be 3 years soon. She wants to divorce now, also in different country its gonna be. THe same prob, he has stamp for eu fam and dont know whats gonna happens with him after divorce. So if i can ask you, pls let me know how things going with you since i almost cant sleep for it, whats gonna be with my boyfriend.. wish you good luck but i think that in your case its gonna be fine. My boyfriend its also working on full time, in ireland for 7 years as a student so it doesnt count. pls send me private message then. THX

ImmigrationLawyer
Member of Standing

Post by ImmigrationLawyer » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:09 am

Is your wife still in Ireland and working? They will ask you for evidence of this, and ask you to provide her original passport. :shock: