ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General - Depandant,who need to fill the consent form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahulgill
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 General - Depandant,who need to fill the consent form

Post by rahulgill » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi,

I am applying to extend my stay under Tier 1 General - Dependent category within UK and I have a question on the consent section of the application form.

I am using my husband's bank statements for maintenance requirement.

Who should sign "SECTION 5 - CONSENT to BE GIVEN to UKBA BEFORE REQUESTS FOR VERIFICATION ARE SENT to THE BANK : From the applicant :"

Since I am using my husband’s bank statements, can I leave this section blank without my signature?

2) " If the account with the bank or utility company relates to another person who is to provide the applicant with financial support, that person* should sign the following declaration : "

Do I need to take my husband’s signature in this field?

Your help is highly appreciated. Please advise.

Many Thanks

Nidhi

mithai420

Post by mithai420 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi Nidhi,

Good Luck for the application!

Point 2 would be valid for you in this case. Yes, take your Hubby's sign since it's your hubby who is showing financial stuff from his account.

Do let me know, if still any issues.

Thanks,

rahulgill
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rahulgill » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 pm

mithai420 wrote:Hi Nidhi,

Good Luck for the application!

Point 2 would be valid for you in this case. Yes, take your Hubby's sign since it's your hubby who is showing financial stuff from his account.

Do let me know, if still any issues.

Thanks,
Thank for your reply mithai420...

Actually there are three sub-sections under section 5 and can you please clarify which one of these is aplicable to me please?

1. SECTION 5 - CONSENT to BE GIVEN to UKBA BEFORE REQUESTS FOR VERIFICATION ARE SENT to THE BANK : From the applicant :

2. If the account with the bank or utility company is in the joint names of the applicant and other people, each of those others should sign the following declaration : Name and address of joint customer

3. If the account with the bank or utility company relates to another person who is to provide the applicant with financial support, that person* should sign the following declaration : Name and address of third party

I don't think second point apply to me as I do not have a joint bank statement with my husband and he is using his own bank statement to show his and my maintenance funds therefore that leave me with option 1 and 3.

Please can you clarify which section need to be completed and who need to complete this?

Thank you for your help.

Much appreciated...Nidhi

mithai420

Post by mithai420 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 am

Hi Nidhi,

You would require to complete the following section :

3. If the account with the bank or utility company relates to another person who is to provide the applicant with financial support, that person* should sign the following declaration : Name and address of third party

Your hubby would require to sign this section.

Please let me know, if you need any further help If Urgent drop me a mail at : mithai420@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mithai