ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 - ILR- URGENT PLEASE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sekar_gm
Newly Registered

P60 - ILR- URGENT PLEASE

Post by sekar_gm » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:01 pm

I AM GOING FOR MY ILR BASED ON HSMP2 + TIER1 3, I GOT MY 3 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT AND PAYSLIP, PLUS COPY OF 5 YEARS P60 +EARNINGS STATEMENT FROM EMPLOYER FOR LAST 2 YEARS. mY EMPLOYER REFUSED TO ISSUE ME A EMPLOYMENT CONFIRMATION LETTER AND ADVISED ME TO TAKE CONTRACT.

ALSO LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO PROVIDE A COVERING LETTER ASWELL.

SO COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME IF THOSE DOCUMENTS WILL BE OK.

KIND REGARDS
DHAN

Polat
BANNED

Post by Polat » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 pm

why he refused to issue the letter ?
if you are working and you still wanted in your position so what is his reason to not to issue it ? ...
Im not sure but employment letter is important as far as I know

sekar_gm
Newly Registered

ILR- EMP LETTER

Post by sekar_gm » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:07 pm

ITS COMPANY POLICY NOT TO ISSUE EMP CONFIRMATION LETTER, THEY ADVISED US TO USE THE CONTRACT WE SIGN WITH TTHE COMPANY AS A PROOF OF WORKING.

aLSO I GO THE EARNING STATEMENT FROM THE COMPANY letter head.

IS EMPLOYMENT CONFIRMATION LETTER IMPORTANT FOR ilr EVEN I AM hsmp JUDICIAL REVIEW COVERED .

PLEASE ADVISE ME.

KIND REGARDS
DHAN

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 am

Please don't shout.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:34 am

If you have your last 3 statements showing salary paid, preferably highlighting employer name and carry the original contract you should be fine as this is ample proof that you are working for the company.
Try to time your application as soon as you receive your salary/ bank statement to prove you are still working rather than have a statement almost a month old

KP