ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 pm

sehrish wrote:
AliGG wrote:sehrish yaar u will be fine but our one is still under process..... my lovely wife sent a nice e-mail today and lets see what they will reply.

i think your status will change tomorrow as it takes a few days for the post to arrive at gerrys.......i hope u hear something tomorrow.......
hey Ali dun worry yaar..ur 12 week date iz 10 june so may be u wil get update on diz cuming monday inshallah...i'll pray for u especially,,inshallah we awl get our passports back wid visa stamp on it Ameen summameen:) Dear God plz help us nd give us approved visa nd sum patience as wel :)
yeh i hope so, and hope u get it tomorrow. im missing my wife too much, i think about 24/7. everyday she becomes nicer and nicer. think im going pagal LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
XX

afzal786

Post by afzal786 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 am

Salaam,

Have sabar people, i have gone through some very painful time too, to the point i was physically sick because due to the impense stress caused. Alhamdullilah just before 12 weeks came close i was mentally prepared for the reply, even if it was rejected, why? Because life is full of twists and I am a firm believer everything happens for a reason! My humble advise to all is to TRY TO HAVE SABR! Because you never know there may well be something good in it for you... Although my ordeal was over in 11th week from application date (thats including all the public holidays and weekends) im glad it took longer but the outcome is very fruitful :-) but nowadays its seems they are taking abit longer with most applications.

Im not sure about all VACs but ISB replied to my wife's application just after 6pm, so watch out bros/sisters.

Best of luck all and try to do sabr, LOTS OF SABR!!

serialkiller
Newly Registered

Post by serialkiller » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:44 am

Hope everyone whos is waiting will hear good news soon.Congratulations to those who got their visa.I m praying for u. :)

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:54 am

hi ss27, lets see what happens today. lets hope we get the news today.

good luck everyone
XX

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:07 am

AliGG wrote:hi ss27, lets see what happens today. lets hope we get the news today.

good luck everyone
what time Gerry's usually update the status..no update yet..the same annoying status under process at the BHC :@

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:31 am

sehrish wrote:
AliGG wrote:hi ss27, lets see what happens today. lets hope we get the news today.

good luck everyone
what time Gerry's usually update the status..no update yet..the same annoying status under process at the BHC :@
hi, I think they update around 11:30 uk time but I'm not 100% sure.

They have replied to my wife email and saying that our application has been processed and we should hear soon from Gerry. I'm happy at least it's been proccssed. We will hear very soon. Good luck every one.
XX

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 am

AliGG wrote:
sehrish wrote:

good luck everyone

They have replied to my wife email and saying that our application has been processed and we should hear soon from Gerry. I'm happy at least it's been proccssed. We will hear very soon. Good luck every one.

Hi Ali

At last

thank To Almighty Allah(SWAT) Status has changed its ready for collection 08/06/2011

Remember in ur prayers

How about u ? status was changed this morning around 07:15 am

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:43 am

Nice one, I'm so happy for you. Mine still under proccess.
XX

nazema

Post by nazema » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 am

Hi

I have been checking my status and it says forwarded to BC and this has not changed to under process so i got a little impatient and emailed BC and got the standard reply:

"Thank you for your email of 07/06/2011 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. We can confirm that the application is currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks have been completed. We will do this as soon as we can.

Please note that we aim to process 95 per cent of applications for settlement visas in not more than 12 weeks and 100 per cent in not more than 24 weeks. You can track the progress of your application at the Visa Application Centre (Gerry’s) website at www.ukvacpk.com.

Does this mean it is under process now?

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Yes it means your application is under process. It looks like Gerry forgot to update the status when they sent to bhc. Don't worry.
XX

safia

thankyou

Post by safia » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Thankyou all for the best wishes...ure alll in my duas....
'SOF'

nazema

Post by nazema » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Thank you AliG

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:27 pm

ss27 wrote:
AliGG wrote:
sehrish wrote:

good luck everyone

Hi Ali

At last

thank To Almighty Allah(SWAT) Status has changed its ready for collection 08/06/2011

Remember in ur prayers

happy 4 u ss27..mine is still under process...y they taking soo long,plz sumone tell them plz update the damn status yaar :@ , mirpur iz not so far from islamabd,,fedex courier service takes hardly 7,8 hours to deleiver sumthing from isl to mirpur aaaaah :@,,y they ignoring mirpur candidates :( :'( kiya hai bhye :@

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

I just found out today that in the appeal form the representative section was not filled in by solicitor. So as a result the ONLY email address there is mine and sponsors do not receive a call letter from my understanding as it is either the appellant or the representative.

So hoping the above isn't a problem. How long does it take for a call letter to arrive by post?

Today is the LAST day by which the Tribunal requires a response from ECO. So assuming that they reverse the decision then how long would it take for the appellant to receive call letter by post? I know that the Tribunal will write to me to let me know what's going on. Am hoping for a positive outcome regardless of the appeal form's information.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:57 pm

@ shadow86

just email/call the Tribunal with up to date contact details & tell them ur rep details, shouldnt be too much of a problem.........get ur partner to check post on their end...........

When I was given court date by AIT my solicitor said that sometimes the Home Office can still overturn their decision even a day before the court hearing.............so just cos they havent responded to AIT bundle deadline there is still time.........although it never happened for me, i had to go to court...........but a possibility..........

Just call AIT, if the decision has been overturned & you were unaware of it they will let you know.

all the best

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:58 pm

AliGG wrote:Yes it means your application is under process. It looks like Gerry forgot to update the status when they sent to bhc. Don't worry.

i think Mirpur gerry's VAC database system is not working lol hhahahahaha ,so datz y they rn't updating our status hahahahhaha losers :@ :@

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 pm

sehrish wrote:
ss27 wrote:
AliGG wrote:
sehrish wrote:

Hi Ali

At last

Remember in ur prayers

happy 4 u ss27..mine is still under process...y they taking soo long,plz sumone tell them plz update the damn status yaar :@ , mirpur iz not so far from islamabd,,fedex courier service takes hardly 7,8 hours to deleiver sumthing from isl to mirpur aaaaah :@,,y they ignoring mirpur candidates :( :'( kiya hai bhye :@
thanks sehrish there is problem my wife cant collect the documents till monday

i am so tense now that s not my wife fault its my family they havent got time for me

dont know wat to do, i cant wait how can i explain to my family

remember in ur prayers

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:16 pm

ss27 wrote:
AliGG wrote:
ss27 wrote:
AliGG wrote:Guys and girls - what time does the status normally change? AM or PM or at a specific time?

Cheers!

i think there offices close at 4pm we should expect the change b4 12:00

there is 4 hours difference
dammn bloody thing.... Is it Gerry who updates or BHC? Another day gone.

Think they are busy and our application is in the que. They have checked me (sponsor) and they have checked the English language test and not sure what other checks will do. They haven't contacted my employer.

I told my lovely wife last Thursday that we get the news in a few days but it looks like nothing is happening. I'm losing my patience now.
its :x gerry who does these updates

we have the same conversation every day few more weeks
when this going to be few more weeks

i think Mojojojo is rite we have calculated the expected date wrong

it should be around 14or 15 june

one more week oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assalam o Alikum...I am not an authority but jerrys is just a postoffice/facilitator between applicant and the BHC ,subsequently UKBA. The processing time (minimum) is 60 days and maximum 120 days for applicants in Pakistan from the day biometrics are done at visa centre. There can be lesser or more time depending on individual cases. This information is no way and by any means official. These are deductions from the discussions going on this forum and understanding from the UKBA website. I know how it feels to wait for a visa stamped. As many forum members suggest sabr and to be ready for the unexpected is the best solace. Our anxiety and excitement to meet our spouse cannot be quantified on the applications else no genuine application would ever go refused. Fortunately we have this forum and great people to share and express our feelings. profound regards. wassalam o Alikum

jut2nv
Newly Registered

Time Frame

Post by jut2nv » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 pm

A/Salaam All

I have a few questions regarding times and processes re UK visa applications via Gerrys in Lahore Pakistan...

We (wife) submitted our Visa Application on 05/05/11 and the visa status changed on 18/05/11 to under process at BHC... Looking on the UK border agency website i can see that they are looking at getting 100% in 30, 60 and 120 days, does anyone know how this is calculated. and what my expected date should be....

Also i read that the BHC will contact my employer, does this happen in every case, i have no issues with this as i am in full time employment with the same company for over 2 yrs.... when does this happen...

Your help and thought would be most helpful.

Many thanks in advance

AliGG

Re: Time Frame

Post by AliGG » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:42 pm

jut2nv wrote:A/Salaam All

I have a few questions regarding times and processes re UK visa applications via Gerrys in Lahore Pakistan...

We (wife) submitted our Visa Application on 05/05/11 and the visa status changed on 18/05/11 to under process at BHC... Looking on the UK border agency website i can see that they are looking at getting 100% in 30, 60 and 120 days, does anyone know how this is calculated. and what my expected date should be....

Also i read that the BHC will contact my employer, does this happen in every case, i have no issues with this as i am in full time employment with the same company for over 2 yrs.... when does this happen...

Your help and thought would be most helpful.

Many thanks in advance
WS,

I don't know the exact formula for how they calculated but the process times recently been between 11-12 weeks. so i think if im not wrong your 12 weeks is up around 28th July 2011. If your application is straight forward, then it may be processed even before that.

Your 2nd question, it really depends what you have submitted e.g. if you have submitted payslips, bankstatement showing the income from your workplace and prove of employment letter etc then they may not contact your employer. As far as I am aware they haven't contacted my employer (I work for large muti-national company) and they have made their decision regarding my wife's application. I am expecting to hear from Gerry very soon about collecting our passport.

Hope that helps.

kind regard,
Mr pagal (AliGG)
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 pm

sehrish wrote:
AliGG wrote:Yes it means your application is under process. It looks like Gerry forgot to update the status when they sent to bhc. Don't worry.

i think Mirpur gerry's VAC database system is not working lol hhahahahaha ,so datz y they rn't updating our status hahahahhaha losers :@ :@
sehrish yaar, somone could have hacked their database LOL. You will hear tomorrow.

To be honest i am quite relaxed now as they have made their decision regarding my lovely wife's application - now i know i will hear from gerry very soon and i can plann ahead e.g. two options (1) buy an airline ticket and ask her to come as soon as possible (2) appeal.

Guys and Girl,
A quick question - there is one think im not quite about sure about the 28 days appeal staff - is that counts from the day we receive our documents from gerry or from the day the decision has been made.

Many thanks and good luck to everyone,
Mr Pagal (AliGG)
XX

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:04 pm

AliGG wrote:
sehrish wrote:

sehrish yaar, somone could have hacked their database LOL. You will hear tomorrow.

To be honest i am quite relaxed now as they have made their decision regarding my lovely wife's application - now i know i will hear from gerry very soon and i can plann ahead e.g. two options (1) buy an airline ticket and ask her to come as soon as possible (2) appeal.

Guys and Girl,
A quick question - there is one think im not quite about sure about the 28 days appeal staff - is that counts from the day we receive our documents from gerry or from the day the decision has been made.

Many thanks and good luck to everyone,
Mr Pagal (AliGG)

hahahahhahahahahha lol...chalo m happy dat u feeling relaxed now,,
ALIGG same thing u said yestrdday to me that u wil hear tomorrow lol hahahhaha inshallah mine,mojo jojo,samns nd urs status wil update tomorrow ameen sumameen

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 pm

sehrish yaar im going pagal, yaar my urdu language is no good but im getting there...
XX

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Another day has gone :(
inshallah mine,mojo jojo,samns nd urs status wil update tomorrow ameen sumameen
InshaAllah, Aameen.
Guys and Girl,
^^^ Anyone know the answer to AliGG's question?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 pm

samns wrote:Another day has gone :(
inshallah mine,mojo jojo,samns nd urs status wil update tomorrow ameen sumameen
InshaAllah, Aameen.
Guys and Girl,
^^^ Anyone know the answer to AliGG's question?
Its 28 days from the day you receive the Refusal Notice :wink: