ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Test Certificate

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stickman
Newly Registered

English Test Certificate

Post by stickman » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 pm

About to apply for a fiance visa but my partner will not be recieving her English test certificate for at least another month - please can someone advise if we can still apply without the certificate but some other form of evidence that she passed the test?

Advuce much appreciated!

skyepark

Post by skyepark » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:21 pm

I know its hard but the application asks for test certificate there are no shortcuts as frustrating as it may seem. Damn delays,my husband has to wait 5 weeks for his.

suarezi
Newly Registered

Post by suarezi » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:50 am

double check that the test is the correct one, remember that from July 17th is the deadline for the previous test....

shadhk

Post by shadhk » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:11 pm

I could understand the frustration. Sometime I feel very helpless and angry, because my wife given test in mid may with Pearson, they are going to issue test result on 25 july, and certificate on 2nd september......ahhhhhhhhh