ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:34 pm

batleykhan wrote: It's 28 days from the day you receive the Refusal Notice :wink:
Thank you

Just been watching the Apprentice on tv and still could not keep my mind of this Visa application. Someone said on the show
Always hope for the best but prepare for the worst
^^^
I think that point applies well to our visa applications.

naheem_21
Newly Registered

Post by naheem_21 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum All,

The status for my wife's application has changed today to "Ready for Collection". Very excited. She will be picking up her passport tomorrow and Inshallah it will be good news. Please do pray for us.

Shadow .... could you update the spreadsheet please and let me know how many weeks they actually took. I'm working it out as 8 weeks.

Submitted Islamabad 05/04/2011
Under process at BHC: 19/04/2011
Ready for Collection: 08/06/2011
Passport collected = Tomorrow Inshallah :)

ali sher

Alhamdulillah

Post by ali sher » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Salam alaikum wr wb

My wife recieved a text message on 6/6/11 and her application status was changed the same day. She got her passport and our daughter's the next day 7/6/11 and both of them are comming soon Alhamdulillah.

It was a very very weak case with no communication evidence for the first whole year of 2 years time, no home survey report, just short of the required weekly amount to sponsor wife with a child, 1100 bank balance, temporary contract job....its a miracle.. subhan Allah...I did nothing but pray.

I am praying for those who are still waiting insha Allah they will hear good news soon.

ali sher

Post by ali sher » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Salam alaikum wr wb

My wife recieved a text message on 6/6/11 and her application status was changed the same day. She got her passport and our daughter's the next day 7/6/11 and both of them are comming soon Alhamdulillah.

It was a very very weak case with no communication evidence for the first whole year of 2 years time, no home survey report, just short of the required weekly amount to sponsor wife with a child, 1100 bank balance, temporary contract job....its a miracle.. subhan Allah...I did nothing but pray.

I am praying for those who are still waiting insha Allah they will hear good news soon.

ali sher

Post by ali sher » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:21 pm

sorry i have posted same msg 3 times, my machine is not well for last couple of days, i apologise

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Mashallah, Subhanallah!Allah hu Akbar!!!!!

congrats ali sher bro....ur patiences and constant remembrances of Allah swt has been rewarded!...

May u have a Bright and Loving Future!..Ameen...

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 am

Mubarak to naheem 21 and ali sher. Allhumdulliah good news. Please pray for us all and keep us in your duas.

Will be praying for everyone to have good news and may allah keep every one happy. :D

naheem_21
Newly Registered

Post by naheem_21 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:38 am

smalik87 wrote:Mubarak to naheem 21 and ali sher. Allhumdulliah good news. Please pray for us all and keep us in your duas.

Will be praying for everyone to have good news and may allah keep every one happy. :D
Jazak Allah smalik87, May Allah bless you all with what you have worked hard for. Ameen

Inshallah I will hear some good news soon :)

naheem_21
Newly Registered

Post by naheem_21 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:09 am

Needed some quick advise. Can someone tell me if an appointment is needed with Gerry's to pickup the decision/passport or can we just go to the centre with out an appointment and pick up the docs ?

AliGG

Re: Alhamdulillah

Post by AliGG » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:45 am

ali sher wrote:Salam alaikum wr wb

I am so happy for you ali sher bhai jan, hope you have a wonderful life with your wife and daughter. Mine is still under process. Hope i hear something today.......

Kind regards,
AliGG
XX

ss27

Re: Alhamdulillah

Post by ss27 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:52 am

AliGG wrote:
ali sher wrote:Salam alaikum wr wb

I am so happy for you ali sher bhai jan, hope you have a wonderful life with your wife and daughter. Mine is still under process. Hope i hear something today.......

Kind regards,
AliGG
Salam Every body

Congratulation to Naheem , Ali sher bahi best wishes

Ali Bhai Sehrish, Mojojo you will be next Inshallah

Best of luck

remeber in ur prayers

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:50 am

Wsalam ss27, I hope today or tomorrow we all hear good news...
XX

nazema

Post by nazema » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:34 am

Congrats and good luck to the people waiting.

My status has now changed to under process so would you please amend this on the database.

Thank you

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:19 am

Looks like another day is gone.....
XX

muj1

Post by muj1 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:27 am

My wife received a text stating that the passport is ready for collection today. It has only been 8 weeks but Inshallah it will be a granted visa :) She will go to collect tomorrow hopefully.

Will not be able to sleep tonight though :?

Muj

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:28 am

Another milestone of 550 pages for this special thread

Long Live Batley khan

Image :D :P
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:20 am

muj1 wrote:My wife received a text stating that the passport is ready for collection today. It has only been 8 weeks but Inshallah it will be a granted visa :) She will go to collect tomorrow hopefully.

Muj
I'm so happy for you, hope u get visa bhai. Mine is still under process it 12 weeks now.
XX

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:31 am

muj1 wrote:My wife received a text stating that the passport is ready for collection today. It has only been 8 weeks but Inshallah it will be a granted visa :) She will go to collect tomorrow hopefully.

Muj
MUBARAK. REALYY GOOD NEWS ALHUMDULILLAH. :)

MAY ALLAH KEEP YOU BOTH HAPPY :D

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 am

Sehrish yaar, any news?
XX

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:42 am

good lucK MUJ1..,Inshallah it WILL b good news!!!!!....Mashallah evey1 seems to b gettin their visa really really quick!!..

have faith alig and serish...!!!...

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:49 am

naheem, I think you can just go there and pick it up, that's what my wife did (last year).

Congratulations to ali sher :)

Kinda odd how some of the March applicants got skipped and now April appplicants are all completed.

Looks like those still waiting have to wait a bit longer and this week may not be their week after all.

Sehrish might get her news next week as it'll become her 13th week next week. Same with MojoJojo as I mentioned earlier.

Maybe the rest are also sitting in the same boat of having their applications completed AFTER 12 week mark.

8/9 weeks for April applicants, damn that is amazing!!!

Eagerly awaiting for naheem's result, please update us asap :D
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

fz158

Post by fz158 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Salaam Shadow86,

any news on your appeal?

I am also still awaiting for any response :-(

Zaki

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:06 pm

ohh yeh, shadow bro, whats happened bout urs?..

my sista safias has gt overturned..(we'r twins)...i mean real sisters lol

Inshallah wil make loads of dua for u..u deserve sum good news!!i hope it works out for yah!!...

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:39 pm

I want to cry :( wish they would hurry and make decision.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:53 pm

fz158, no news on my appeal. My deadline was yesterday so now I'm just waiting to see what I get from Tribunal. Today they will be writing to all parties. I do have the choice and option to call them up and ask for result but I've chosen to wait a few days for the letter to come, inshallah may Allah reward this 'extra' optional patience by granting my wife the visa.

I am anticipating a Friday or Saturday arrival for the letter. Considering the letter they sent in Jan arrived 2 days after posting so Saturday is a best bet or Monday.

Naila, thanks for the nice words. I didn't know you and Safia are sisters. Inshallah with everyone's dua's and my parent's dua's it should inshallah work out.

I wonder how Zaf's situation is working out, my estimation tells me today is his deadline because he is a day behind me. Hope he can shed some light on his situation.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.