ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fz158

Post by fz158 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Shadow86 wrote:fz158, no news on my appeal. My deadline was yesterday so now I'm just waiting to see what I get from Tribunal. Today they will be writing to all parties. I do have the choice and option to call them up and ask for result but I've chosen to wait a few days for the letter to come, inshallah may Allah reward this 'extra' optional patience by granting my wife the visa.

I am anticipating a Friday or Saturday arrival for the letter. Considering the letter they sent in Jan arrived 2 days after posting so Saturday is a best bet or Monday.

Naila, thanks for the nice words. I didn't know you and Safia are sisters. Inshallah with everyone's dua's and my parent's dua's it should inshallah work out.

I wonder how Zaf's situation is working out, my estimation tells me today is his deadline because he is a day behind me. Hope he can shed some light on his situation.
Shadow 86,

I Hope yours doesnt go to appeal and that by waiting a few days more you are rewarded. I am still waiting as well and its ridiculous the amount of time they make you wait.

Do you mind me asking what yuor reason for rejection was?

Zaki

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Shadow86.....dont wait, call AIT, make sure they have sent your case to the listings department (they take another 2 damn weeks)........May Allah reward your patience but these people in AIT are just as bad as the UKBA.......chase it up (lol)

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 pm

AliGG wrote:Sehrish yaar, any news?

i want to cry now ...another day iz gone..no news...still in process...going pagal aaaaahhh :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

ali_saghar
Newly Registered

Post by ali_saghar » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Wot the heck is the matter with those ISB VAC ppl, its been 15 days since i lodged my application and my status reads just the same as on first day "application forwaded to ISB OC", any slight possibility that those ppl might skip/forget updating some applicants status ??

Thats just so frustrating..am not up for adventure to drop'em any email questioning status as it seems worthless to me...Allah please bestow us all wid extra patience to hold our grounds strong during this never ending waiting times.

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Shadow86 wrote:fz158, no news on my appeal. My deadline was yesterday so now I'm just waiting to see what I get from Tribunal. Today they will be writing to all parties. I do have the choice and option to call them up and ask for result but I've chosen to wait a few days for the letter to come, inshallah may Allah reward this 'extra' optional patience by granting my wife the visa.

I am anticipating a Friday or Saturday arrival for the letter. Considering the letter they sent in Jan arrived 2 days after posting so Saturday is a best bet or Monday.

Naila, thanks for the nice words. I didn't know you and Safia are sisters. Inshallah with everyone's dua's and my parent's dua's it should inshallah work out.

I wonder how Zaf's situation is working out, my estimation tells me today is his deadline because he is a day behind me. Hope he can shed some light on his situation.

@Shadow:Good luck to you.You are always polite and helpful.May Allah reward you duly.

@Sehrish: Like shadow86 has said repeatedly the only choice you have here is to be patient....take up a temporary hobby or something....do a wazeefa;) I work so that's a good distraction alhamdulillah.Learn how to cook,sew etc.Pardon me if you know these things already,Im only assuming this since I don't know how to do either:P...haha just trying to cheer u up.
Congratulations to all the recent applicants who acquired their visa!:)

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:21 pm

naheem..whats happenend bout ur wifes visa?..did she get it??...

hows cum hes not let us kno yet?...

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:28 pm

MojoJojo wrote:

@Shadow:Good luck to you.You are always polite and helpful.May Allah reward you duly.

@Sehrish: Like shadow86 has said repeatedly the only choice you have here is to be patient....take up a temporary hobby or something....do a wazeefa;) I work so that's a good distraction alhamdulillah.Learn how to cook,sew etc.Pardon me if you know these things already,Im only assuming this since I don't know how to do either:P...haha just trying to cheer u up.
Congratulations to all the recent applicants who acquired their visa!:)
lol m daily reading Ayat-e-karima and Hasbonillah namal wakeel tasbeeh after every namaz,aftr fajar namaz i read 100 times surah kahaf ayat for visa, then aftr zuhur namaz i read 333 times durood shareef, 100 times ya hayio ya qayyum,these wazeefas and tasbeehs i m reading daily.. i took admission in stiching class nd my cooking iz gud..still i have stress in my head :( :'(

naheem_21
Newly Registered

Post by naheem_21 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Alhamdulilah, My wife picked up her passport today and got her visa approved. The whole process took 8 weeks which I thought was very good.

I wasn't contacted by the BHC nor was my employer. Everything went smoothly :D

Thank you all for your suppprt. I pray to Allah that all those waiting hear good news very soon Inshallah.

Submitted Islamabad 05/04/2011
Under process at BHC: 19/04/2011
Ready for Collection: 08/06/2011
Passport collected = 09/06/2011

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:35 pm

fz158, you mean court not appeal, right? :P cause mine is already on appeal lol.

Reason for rejection was two fold.

1. Letter of employment not on headed paper

2. Bank statements didn't show where source of funds was from, well DUH!!! I deposit cash in bank myself so of course name of business won't be there. Safia does the same so she was granted visa alhamdulillah.

Well CRT7, if it goes that way then 2 more weeks so be it. I don't know but I just feel like 'reading' as opposed to 'hearing' the news would seem better. Only time will tell but it's really hard to describe right now why I feel that way. Hence why I am waiting for letter to arrive. If It doesn't arrive by Monday then I will indeed call.

Thanks MojoJojo, I try my best :)

Congratulations naheem :D
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:03 pm

congratulations naheem!!...another successful visa and a happy couple all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!...Mashallah!!!..

ali sher

Post by ali sher » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Salam wr

naheem bhai mubarak mubarak mubarak mubarak :D

Ali bhai jan i am praying after every Namaz for you especially and others who are still waiting for the good news so please dont be a pagal yet wait till our bhabi ji is with you :D

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:28 pm

ali sher wrote: Ali bhai jan i am praying after every Namaz for you especially and others who are still waiting for the good news so please dont be a pagal yet wait till our bhabi ji is with you :D
Salam ali sher bhai jan, u know today i nearly cried, i was checking the status every 5 mins and everytime it showed under process. im going pagal

BHC confirmed yesterday that a decision is made on our application and advised gerry will contact us soon. im not sure how long it is going to take to arrive at Gerrys....but it making me go pagal. bhai jan u must be so happy after getting your visa (im so happy for you). when is your wife coming to the UK? wish my wife get my visa as well.

Thank you for you nice word and dua.

Kind regards,
AliGG
XX

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

navalaviator wrote:Another milestone of 550 pages for this special thread

Long Live Batley khan

Image :D :P
Salaam

How are you doing?. Did you manage to get visa and are now in Birmingham, or are you still stuck in Pakistan?

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:59 pm

congratz to awl who got their visa, march applicants are still waiting :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:20 am

Assalam o alikum all...My application status changed to "Application under process at BHC Islamabad" interestingly I recevied SMS at 430 am Pakistan standard time. Now am in the arena with rest of applicants. Profound regards. Fi aman Allah

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:16 am

:D :D :D status has changed to ready for collection :D :D :D

InshaAllah it will be good news. Remember us in your duas to.

May all those still waiting also be granted visas soon.

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:52 am

samns wrote::D :D :D status has changed to ready for collection :D :D :D

InshaAllah it will be good news. Remember us in your duas to.

May all those still waiting also be granted visas soon.

congratz samns inshallah it will be a gud news, mine iz still under process :cry:

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:58 am

Thanks god the status changed: Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 06/10/2011

i hope it is a good new.
XX

ss27

Post by ss27 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:07 am

AliGG wrote:Thanks god the status changed: Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 06/10/2011

i hope it is a good new.
Salam Ali

Thank To Almighty Allah

I hope we all have good news, when u collecting ur passport, my wife going on Moday to collect the passport, its shame

Good Luck to every body

Remember in ur prayers

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:48 am

ss27 wrote:
AliGG wrote:Thanks god the status changed: Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 06/10/2011

i hope it is a good new.
Salam Ali

Thank To Almighty Allah

I hope we all have good news, when u collecting ur passport, my wife going on Moday to collect the passport, its shame

Good Luck to every body

Remember in ur prayers
wasalam,

Thank you. I think she is picking on Monday. I hope we all get good news on Monday
XX

muj1

Post by muj1 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:22 am

Mashallah my wife collected her passport today and she has been granted her visa. Shukar Alhamdulillah.

My file consisted of;

VAF4A Form
English Language Certificate
6 Months Payslips
6 Months Bank Statements
Letter from employer (temorary job so an agency letter)
My sponsorship declaration (attested)
Letter from parents confirming I can stay rent free (attested)
House report (by my solicitor)
Passport photocopies (me/mum/dad) (attested)
Land registry parents house
Mortgage statement
Last years P60
Wedding dress receipts
Wedding suit receips
Wedding album receipts
My Vodafone Bill
TB Test Certificate
Letter from my Dads employer
NI Number Card/Driving licence photocopies
I had no proof of previous contact just the wedding photos and photos after the wedding.

Congratulations to all who have got visa's and good luck to those still waiting. Inshallah all will be granted.

A great thanks to this forum and the people here for providing helpful information and support in these testing times.

Muj

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:27 am

Congratulations muj1 :D. Huh you got the visa through a temporary job???? wow! I thought the job had to be permanent :?

That's good news, will leave congrats accordingly on for Monday :P

Now Ali can kind of relax but the anxiety of the results will perhaps get to him.

Now just burn time as much as you can and wish for the weekend to be over with :P.

12 weeks bang on for Ali, whilst 12 weeks and 2 days for samns.

So unless otherwise it was like I had mentioned, next week INSHALLAH!! for MojoJojo and sehrish. From 6, down to 4 applicants left (excluding appeal cases, which seems to be flying in the air doing who knows what?!!!)

May Allah grant you both the visa and for Mojo and sehrish to also receive their responses as well as ss27 and zaara.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

zaara
Newly Registered

Post by zaara » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:37 am

Congratulations to those who have received good news! :-)

On Wednesday I received an email from BHC confirming that my application has been processed and I should expect to hear from Gerry's soon.

But no status update so far. I was hoping it would change this morning but maybe not. Can it change over the weekend at all?

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:43 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

congratz muj1,ALiGG,samns

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:44 am

I can't log into the Gerry's application tracking system. Can someone please advise???

Hubby got text message on 2/6/11 saying documents have been dispatched to Dubai for processing. He handed docs in on the 31/05/11.