ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT query - Section 6 in form please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shabanaimrank

URGENT query - Section 6 in form please help

Post by shabanaimrank » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi All,

I am going tomorrow for the ILR but I am bit confused while filling the form. Below r the details:

In Section 6 (Immigration History) there is a question
6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the
date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay
on which this application is based.

I am not sure what this date will be. In my case I came to the UK in August 2004 as student but my Work Permit was first approved in 2006 and I was already in the UK Please guide me as to what date needs to be filled in. Is it the August 2004 or March 2006?

Also when adding up the monthly salary for each month should I also consider the Bonus amount paid?

Thank You,
Shabs

Polat
BANNED

Post by Polat » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:57 pm

bonus is not added ... but it should be showed in your payments slips ...
regarding first date entered i think just purt the first date you have entered UK ... it is nto mentioned in the question wether you should put the date where is applicable for your WP .. the question is the first date you entered the UK ...
so this is generally as I know ...

smaganti

Re: URGENT query - Section 6 in form please help

Post by smaganti » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:16 pm

shabanaimrank wrote:Hi All,

I am going tomorrow for the ILR but I am bit confused while filling the form. Below r the details:

In Section 6 (Immigration History) there is a question
6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the
date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay
on which this application is based.

I am not sure what this date will be. In my case I came to the UK in August 2004 as student but my Work Permit was first approved in 2006 and I was already in the UK Please guide me as to what date needs to be filled in. Is it the August 2004 or March 2006?

Also when adding up the monthly salary for each month should I also consider the Bonus amount paid?

Thank You,
Shabs

hi,

have you got your ILR..Please update us