ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

additional documents need to certify?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

churchholigan

additional documents need to certify?

Post by churchholigan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:07 am

Hi all!

I have been asked by INIS for 3 payslips and 3 months bank statements. I have all of it now. My company only gives out payslips in PDF format by email. If I just print out the payslips, would INIS accept this or I will need to ask solicitor or notary public to certify my print out of payslips before I send it to INIS. Plese advise if anyone has information about my question.

Thank you;

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:25 am

I thnik no need to do so
peace on you

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 am

make a covering letter with it and explain

nanette
Member of Standing

Re: additional documents need to certify?

Post by nanette » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:03 am

Just print them. they copy anyway. It should be fine. I was in the same situation and now enjoying my irish citizenship....

Nana

churchholigan wrote:Hi all!

I have been asked by INIS for 3 payslips and 3 months bank statements. I have all of it now. My company only gives out payslips in PDF format by email. If I just print out the payslips, would INIS accept this or I will need to ask solicitor or notary public to certify my print out of payslips before I send it to INIS. Plese advise if anyone has information about my question.

Thank you;

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Thank you;

Hi,

If you can, I think just to be on extra safe side, get the printed copy stamped by your company HR dept or person in charge of your payroll to authenticate them.

Good luck

9jeirean
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

churchholigan

Post by churchholigan » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 pm

nanette wrote:Just print them. they copy anyway. It should be fine. I was in the same situation and now enjoying my irish citizenship....

Nana

Thank you;
Hi Nana

Thank you for your info. Do you have any info about time frame? Let say if I posted all additional documents to INIS as requested, will they ask for more documents after or will they make me wait for another year or two before they tell me the decision for this?

Thank you again!

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 pm

What are you applying for?

churchholigan

Post by churchholigan » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:What are you applying for?
Hi

I applied based on 5 years work permit for naturalization. I have WIATT on my passport now. Actually, I was away for family reason. INKS requested payslips and bank statements in 2009 after I applied in 2007 but I was not in the country. I came back at in February this year. I informed INIS that I am back in Ireland after family business. INIS gave me a letter in March this year to request my most recent payslips and bank statements. This is all they asked for and I wonder if INIS will make me wait for another 2 years before they let me know the outcome of my application. Thank you.

Muttsnuts

Post by Muttsnuts » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 am

churchholigan wrote:
Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:What are you applying for?
Hi

I applied based on 5 years work permit for naturalization. I have WIATT on my passport now. Actually, I was away for family reason. INKS requested payslips and bank statements in 2009 after I applied in 2007 but I was not in the country. I came back at in February this year. I informed INIS that I am back in Ireland after family business. INIS gave me a letter in March this year to request my most recent payslips and bank statements. This is all they asked for and I wonder if INIS will make me wait for another 2 years before they let me know the outcome of my application. Thank you.
How long were you away for?

If you were away for any great length of time, I would think that INIS will refuse to grant you citizenship and you will have to begin again from the very beginning by making a new applicaiton. It would appear that you were away from 2009 to Feb 2011. This is quite a long time and would indicate that you do not necessarily intend to remain in Ireland on receiving CItizenship, despite on the application form, you would have had to confirm that you did so intend.

That said, you never know with Citizenship applications as they are quite the lottery.