ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

trainee doctor on tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BEENAEEM

trainee doctor on tier 1

Post by BEENAEEM » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:10 pm

my husband came on tier 2 last year and started wokring as staff grade in hospital. now this year he applied for tier 1 which was approved and got his brp with visa status tier1 with no trainee doctor written. meanwhile he got training post by his deanery for 1 year.now i called ukba n they said that visa status cant be altered and what he will do is he should apply for tier2 asking his hospital for giving letter of sponsorship. i need help n suggestions. we had applied for tier1 for whole family costing us 1600 pounds and now again we will apply for tier 2 going into all that hassle and spening more pounds on tier2 fee. is any1 in similar situation ?cant he start his job with tier 1 still on visa.............plz help n suggets what to do. as personnel in hospital suggested that it shouldnt be problem wokring as trainee there

tier1_applicant

Re: trainee doctor on tier 1

Post by tier1_applicant » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:24 pm

One has to follow the rules unless home office give you in writing of any exception.
Other persons suggestion can not trusted as employer also will face problems by offering job to a person's visa is not valid for.

So look for another job if you want to retain tier 1 or get back to another visa which is suitable to work as a doctor in trainee if existing offer is important.