ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ravindrabio
Newly Registered

ILR Queries

Post by ravindrabio » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:10 am

Hi My Hsmp granted in feb 2008.i came to uk April 2008(2 months gap between visa granted date and entry)in 2009 i went abroad on unpaid leave between feb 15-mar 10th.again in 2009 i went to indis between 0ct30-dec 8th.during this year iam planing to go to india on paid leave between december and jan for 35 days.....do i need to extend my visa 3rd time because of the gaps to qualify ILR

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:17 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ravindrabio
Newly Registered

Post by ravindrabio » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Hi Vinney thanks for ur reply...i gone through that link...but still i couldnt make up....can you please expalin me