ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:51 am

Many CONGRATULATIONS to those who have been granted their Visas, Sooo Happy for you guys :D

Inshallah duas for everyone still waiting.

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Shukar Alhamdulillah our visa has been granted. Soo happy. This forum has been a huge help.

May Allah also grant those who are waiting thier visas soon.

:D

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Mubarak to all who have got ther visa I am in the MAY LIST FILE SO INSHALLAH BY END OF JULY 2011 MY HUBBY SHOULD GET A RESPONSE.

IM PRAYING FOR EVERYONE INSHALLAH ALLAH WILL LISTEN TO OUR PRAYERS. :)

wassap

Post by wassap » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Lots of good news here, congrats to all, im in the May list aswell, so hopefully we'll get good news early july aswell!!!

Fortunately i'll be jumpin on a plane at brum to Islamabad tomorrow to see 'er indoors, so at least i wont have enough time to worry about visa stuff untill i come back in july!!!

Im still worried about my english language stuff, but hey no point worrying now, everything happens with allahs will.

I'll keep an eye on the forum while im away, i hope all you guys and gals have some great news in the meantime!!!!!

muj1

Post by muj1 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:10 pm

@ Shadow86 - I know, my solicitor said it wasn't a problem as I have been their for 18 months odd and had the payslips to correlate my bank statements so temping wasn't an issue. He saw my overdraft as an issue because I was regularly within £20 of the £1000 a few months before going away to get married (expenses etc).

Good luck again to all those waiting.

Congrats samns :)

Muj

zaara
Newly Registered

Post by zaara » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:15 pm

My status just changed Thank GOD! :D

It's ready for collection InshAllah hope it's all good news!

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 pm

My status is just changed Thankz to ALLAH

itz ready 4 collection yeyyyy huuuuu...thank u guyz for ur duas and support

submitted : 15-03-2011
forwarded: 15-03-2011
under process at BHC: 28-03-2011
ready for colection: 10-06-2011

my daddy in law wil pick it on monday :)

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Holy Heck!!! Such a HUGE bahara!

Wow man awesomeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! I go to Friday Prayer and come back and all of a sudden WHAM JAM everybody is getting ready for collection news, NICEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

So sehrish has finally got her status changed now, worry time is over for you inshallah :)

Good Luck to all those whose status has changed to ready for collection and congratulations to samns as well for being granted his visa :)

muj1, I suppose that says a lot then, temping for 18 months shows some form of stability and that's great.

Like how you all are being blessed with good news please please pray especially for myself, zaf, IndyRhodes and fz158 who are awaiting our results in terms of our appeal. I really hope our appeals get overturned.

For what it's worth, my dad was saying that he saw on the news about a week ago about someone coming on TV (some Pakistani channel) saying that the ECO's get embarrassed in the court hearing and so they are refusing applications less and issuing visa now. This could be the reason why so far alhamdulillah March applicants are showing POSITIVE vibes so far - MASHALLAH! (Well hey why not, its the month of my birthday :D :D :D)
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Hi Shadow86,

My application is now under process (8/6/10) - please amend spreadsheet.

Thanks

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:46 pm

sallam every1
wats up
have not had time 2 write on here its tooooooooooo hotttttttttttttt
sorry every1
got sum funny news 2 day gerrys sent an email saying that passport is ready 2 collect but was wid the wrong name so i phoned them up saying their is a problem with their database and it has sent me a wrong email, cud not stop laughing. lol

skah786

Post by skah786 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Just logged on to check progress of all fellow board members, mashaAllah what a beautiful day today :) bought lots of good news. Keeping you all in my duas hoping all of it inshaAllah is good news and you all are reunited with your loved ones rapidly.

Lots and lots of duas

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Sallam All,

CONGRATULATIONS to those who have got their Visas and good news. I am so happy for you all.
Now Ali can kind of relax but the anxiety of the results will perhaps get to him.

Now just burn time as much as you can and wish for the weekend to be over with

12 weeks bang on for Ali, whilst 12 weeks and 2 days for samns
@Shadow86 bhai yesterday I went pagal but today was a good news and I have been busy at work. I am quite relaxed now. my wife will pick up the app on Monday and i hope it is a good news.

Shadow86 bhai i really hope you get a good news soon, good luck bahi jaan.

@ anjum786mohammed yaar,
got sum funny news 2 day gerrys sent an email saying that passport is ready 2 collect but was wid the wrong name so i phoned them up saying their is a problem with their database and it has sent me a wrong email, cud not stop laughing
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

@zaara, @sehrish im so happy for you. wish u all the best.

I really hope we all get a good news on Monday.

Kind regards,
Ali
XX

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 pm

@ zara ,@ ALIGG, @ ss27,inshallah we awl get a good news on monday,,,@mojo jojo @shadow inshallah on monday ur status wil be change ameen :)

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:35 pm

^^ I have no status to change :P

I am waiting for a letter from the court to tell me the determination, that whether I am going to court hearing or whether the ECO has reversed their decision.

I sincerely hope it is the latter, and then inshallah in which case it'll mean waiting for call letter and THEN after handling that part I can hope for my status to change to ready for collection :P until then no status.

Thanks AliG for the nice words, ali sher just sent me a PM with nice words too.

I am so thankful to all the nice words and duas, and support everyone has given me in the past couple of days. I appreciate it a lot! Inshallah the blessings that March has showered you all with will work out its magic for us appellants too :) INSHALLAH! (Ironically our appeals were sent to ECO for re-consideration in March :D).

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:07 am

batleykhan wrote: Salaam
How are you doing?. Did you manage to get visa and are now in Birmingham, or are you still stuck in Pakistan?
Salaam,
I am fine Allhamdullilah :) Yes I got my Spouse visa 5 months ago from Pakistan and i am in Birmingham now :)I had told you that i got visa did,nt I? :roll:I had on this thread in my previous posts :D Here is a link to my post.http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#423102
I have just been away from this forum for a while as I have been busy sorting out matters here i.e. job etc. :) and going out with wife as i met her after 1 and half year but now am back on the forum and available for any help if some body needs :)
Settlement visa is one of my worst nightmares and at the end Allah (the most beneficent and merciful) helped me come out of this stressful process successfully.
And obviously how I can forget Ayub uncle's help, once again million thanks from the depths of my heart for all your help and guidance.
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

serialkiller
Newly Registered

Post by serialkiller » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:34 am

congratulations to those who have got their visa and best of luck for for those who are waiting

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:38 pm

navalaviator wrote:
batleykhan wrote: Salaam
How are you doing?. Did you manage to get visa and are now in Birmingham, or are you still stuck in Pakistan?
Salaam,
I am fine Allhamdullilah :) Yes I got my Spouse visa 5 months ago from Pakistan and i am in Birmingham now :)I had told you that i got visa did,nt I? :roll:I had on this thread in my previous posts :D Here is a link to my post.http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#423102
I have just been away from this forum for a while as I have been busy sorting out matters here i.e. job etc. :) and going out with wife as i met her after 1 and half year but now am back on the forum and available for any help if some body needs :)
Settlement visa is one of my worst nightmares and at the end Allah (the most beneficent and merciful) helped me come out of this stressful process successfully.
And obviously how I can forget Ayub uncle's help, once again million thanks from the depths of my heart for all your help and guidance.
I was in Pakistan myself at that time,distributing funds that I collected for the Pakistan flood victims, that's why I missed your post and didn't realize you got your visa. I am glad you made it here and you are enjoying life

By the way here is a link to a report that I have just completed on my Pakistan flood collection, in case you want to read it.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid= ... 2&hl=en_US

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Woke up and saw some letters on the stairs so did Bismillah and started to plough through to only find no letter from Tribunal :P.

Not sure what to expect on Monday but if I don't receive any letter will definitely have to make the phone call to find out. What sort of questions do the tribunal ask when calling?

Inshallah it'll be a case of refusal overturned.

Thanks serialkiller :P

Btw a general question, originally we follow the queue for British Passport holders in Heathrow Airport when returning from Pak but if we were to have our partner with us who obviously doesn't have a British passport then instead of going in separate queues, which queue would both be allowed to follow? I refer to the queue that you all follow BEFORE picking up your luggage, the one in which your passports are checked.

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:18 pm

sehrish wrote:@ zara ,@ ALIGG, @ ss27,inshallah we awl get a good news on monday,,,@mojo jojo @shadow inshallah on monday ur status wil be change ameen :)
Asa All!
My status changed yesterday(10th June) to "Ready for collection".Shuker alhamdulillah.I got a text around 4:30pm PST yesterday but I had no electricity for 16 hrs straight so my laptop conked out and I couldn't share this bit of news with my "board" support group:).So basically it took 12 weeks and 4 days.

Congratulations to you Sehrish...its going to be a long long long weekend haina?!:))))
My husband says this stress is akin to his final M.B.B.S result.Lol

Submitted on : 14-03-2011
Forwarded on: 14-03-2011
Under process at BHC: 25-03-2011
Ready for colection: 10-06-2011
Result: ???

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:21 pm

AliGG wrote:Sallam All,

CONGRATULATIONS to those who have got their Visas and good news. I am so happy for you all.
Now Ali can kind of relax but the anxiety of the results will perhaps get to him.

Now just burn time as much as you can and wish for the weekend to be over with

12 weeks bang on for Ali, whilst 12 weeks and 2 days for samns
@Shadow86 bhai yesterday I went pagal but today was a good news and I have been busy at work. I am quite relaxed now. my wife will pick up the app on Monday and i hope it is a good news.

Shadow86 bhai i really hope you get a good news soon, good luck bahi jaan.

@ anjum786mohammed yaar,
got sum funny news 2 day gerrys sent an email saying that passport is ready 2 collect but was wid the wrong name so i phoned them up saying their is a problem with their database and it has sent me a wrong email, cud not stop laughing
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

@zaara, @sehrish im so happy for you. wish u all the best.

I really hope we all get a good news on Monday.

Kind regards,
Ali

I feel so happy for everyone...we have a shared purpose right now!
I do sincerely hope we are all the bearers of good news on Monday!

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Congrats MojoJojo, finally yours is ready too now.

That marks the END of March applicants waiting for any ready for collection message.

So on Monday we are waiting for 5 results INSHALLAH! It'll be our biggest bahara yet of NEWS :D

Just like you all may Allah grant me some good news too inshallah on Monday :)

After Monday it'll be a bit quiet here I think because focus will shift on May applicants - who are awaiting their results in July/Aug. So ECO's were a bit fast in a way this time around, they sorted out March AND April applicants all in June.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Btw a general question, originally we follow the queue for British Passport holders in Heathrow Airport when returning from Pak but if we were to have our partner with us who obviously doesn't have a British passport then instead of going in separate queues, which queue would both be allowed to follow? I refer to the queue that you all follow BEFORE picking up your luggage, the one in which your passports are checked
Shadow86 bhai, one of my friend last year came with his wife and he had a UK passport and he qued on the same line as his wife at Heathrow. The immigration officer asked his wife a few question and he answered as his wife couldn't speak english. So I think you can.....
XX

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:24 pm

AliGG wrote:Shadow86 bhai, one of my friend last year came with his wife and he had a UK passport and he qued on the same line as his wife at Heathrow. The immigration officer asked his wife a few question and he answered as his wife couldn't speak english. So I think you can.....
Someone from this forum who recently had their visa also did the same, can't remember who it was.

The question here is which queue is that? Is it the foreign passport holders or the British passport holders queue? :) My bet would be on the foreign passport holders queue because the staff there would know what questions to ask where as British passport staff would only expect to be shown a straight forward British passport on the basis of no further questions asked.

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:33 pm

@ shadow86

AIT will ask you details of the appeallant (which will be your partner) their name DOB.........they will ask you who you are & then do your checks, address DOB etc, then they will be able to answer your questions & INSHALLAH give you some good news......

let us know how you get on

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
AliGG wrote:Shadow86 bhai, one of my friend last year came with his wife and he had a UK passport and he qued on the same line as his wife at Heathrow. The immigration officer asked his wife a few question and he answered as his wife couldn't speak english. So I think you can.....
Someone from this forum who recently had their visa also did the same, can't remember who it was.

The question here is which queue is that? Is it the foreign passport holders or the British passport holders queue? :) My bet would be on the foreign passport holders queue because the staff there would know what questions to ask where as British passport staff would only expect to be shown a straight forward British passport on the basis of no further questions asked.
it is the foreign passport que, they will stamp her passport and only scan your passport as the same way as UK/EU passport que.

Looks like u r thinking ahead and planning which line to que... I really hope you and we all get the good news on Monday. If my wife gets her visa she will be coming alone to london and I'll go and pick her up. Her English is not that good, hope they don't ask her much questions. I will make she hands in her TB certificate, English certificate, ticket and passport to the imigration officer..... And hope they don't ask any other questions...

Good luck everyone for Monday....
XX