ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Background check procedure

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yoman11
Newly Registered

Background check procedure

Post by yoman11 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi all

Does anyone know how background checks are done in banks in India.

Has anyone tried to verify their bg checks with icici bank or axis bank ?

I have got to know that my case is being held because the bg checks have not completed yet and it has been 7 weeks post biometrics

Any info is appreciated

Thanks

yoman11
Newly Registered

Post by yoman11 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Please help with this info if possible

Any input is appreciated

Thanks

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:39 pm

don't know much about it but if they are in doubt about something they will check it. you know about your situation better than anyone else.

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Hi there,

I am exactly in the same boat, my application is still there since two months after biometirc because of checking with banks abroad, and after sending fax to home office asking them to expedite my application I received a letter yesterday saying that documents undertake standard checks and when they are from overseas the verification is usally longer than normal, I called my banks and they confirmed that they haven't been contacted yet.

I hope that someone can tell us how long normaly it takes and what is the procedure.

Regards