ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Effect on my status / Visa etc

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adropofwater
Newly Registered

Effect on my status / Visa etc

Post by adropofwater » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:41 am

Hi

I sponsord my wife when I was on Tier 1 General. My wife got visa until end of 2011. I have got MY PR last month. thigs are not working well and I had to move out of the relationship.

She accused me for domestic violance and complained in police to get settledown in this country on the basis of DV victim.

She also got non-molestation order from court (ex-partee)

Can you please let me know the possibilities that how she can effect my status in this country. I mean can she also inform HO to effect my status by reporting such things to HO?

I have already informed HO that she is using me for ILR etc

She could go to any extream.

please suggest me.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:24 am

If you have been granted ILR then you are no longer under Immigration control. However, if you have a court prosecution at a later date this could affect your application for British Citizenship

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 am

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!