ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling form AN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zabir
Newly Registered

Filling form AN

Post by zabir » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 am

Can some one help me on what to write on the AN form.
(1) section 1.17,were it says please provide your addresses for the last five years. As I am living on the same (ONE) address more than five years.
(2) 1.22, I have passed Life in the UK test, shall I send the original certificate with my form?
(3) Section 3, my partner is house wife, what to write in Good character requirement? And what supporting documents required for my wife?

Many thanks

lionking007

Re: Filling form AN

Post by lionking007 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:09 pm

zabir wrote:Can some one help me on what to write on the AN form.
(1) section 1.17,were it says please provide your addresses for the last five years. As I am living on the same (ONE) address more than five years.
(2) 1.22, I have passed Life in the UK test, shall I send the original certificate with my form?
(3) Section 3, my partner is house wife, what to write in Good character requirement? And what supporting documents required for my wife?

Many thanks
Zabir,
1. if you have been staying there for more than 5 years, you need to write that address and not to worry on the others

2. you will have to send in all the originals (if applying by post) if you are sending it via NCS, take all the originals; they will verify them and send the phtocopies of them to the Home Office. NCS will return backk all the originals (that is what they did in my case)

3. For your wife as well, send all the originals (Life in UK test certificate, Passport, Marriage Certificate - if not in english, pls make sure you get that translated from an approved translator; her driving license counterpart as well just in case) and a signed declaration along with your documents. best of luck.

For your wife, just write as "house wife" and does not work

zabir
Newly Registered

Re: Filling form AN

Post by zabir » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:18 pm

lionking007 wrote:
zabir wrote:Can some one help me on what to write on the AN form.

Many thanks
Zabir,
1. if you have been staying there for more than 5 years, you need to write that address and not to worry on the others

2. you will have to send in all the originals (if applying by post) if you are sending it via NCS, take all the originals; they will verify them and send the phtocopies of them to the Home Office. NCS will return backk all the originals (that is what they did in my case)

3. For your wife as well, send all the originals (Life in UK test certificate, Passport, Marriage Certificate - if not in english, pls make sure you get that translated from an approved translator; her driving license counterpart as well just in case) and a signed declaration along with your documents. best of luck.

For your wife, just write as "house wife" and does not work
thanks a lot