ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Application Help on Payslips , Bank statements !!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indian.987
Newly Registered

Dependant Application Help on Payslips , Bank statements !!!

Post by indian.987 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks a lot for all you help for getting me the Tier 1 VISA. I got the VISA on Jan 2011 and also got a job through the help of this wonderful forum. I had not posted any question for my appliucation as I already had heaps of answers from the posts available.
I am now Applying for a dependent VISA for my wife and kid who are in India now. I have few queries which I am not able to find the answers from the avaiable Posts.
1. I have a bank statement from barclays for consecutive three monthsshowing more funds; But my statement for one of the month was missing and hence, I ordered the bank copy of it and I got stamped from the Bank. But they refused to sign. Will this be an issue.
2. I am also providing the payslips for three months. In those three months; for one of the months; my company has credited me 90 ponds more than what has been mentioned in the payslip due to my travel expenses on that month. Hence the payslip for that month is not reconcilining with the credited amount, Will this be an issue.
3. I have a Tenancy agreement from my Landlord, the agreement is on my name alone. Nothing has been mentioned in the agreement on number of Bedrooms/Bathrooms etc and the rent mentioned in 250 pounds. Will this be a problem in rejecting in the case of overcrowd.

Thanks in advance

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:51 pm

you dont even need to show your personal bank statement for dependent visa just need to show that you have enough MAINTENANCE FUNDS 800 + each dependent etc etc so nowt to worry about.

indian.987
Newly Registered

Post by indian.987 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:11 am

Do I not need to submit the bank statements and payslips? and pls answer my last question too!!!

Thanks

ddb
United Kingdom

Re: Dependant Application Help on Payslips , Bank statements

Post by ddb » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:25 am

indian.987 wrote:2. I am also providing the payslips for three months. In those three months; for one of the months; my company has credited me 90 ponds more than what has been mentioned in the payslip due to my travel expenses on that month. Hence the payslip for that month is not reconcilining with the credited amount, Will this be an issue.
If you go through the PBS (Dependant) policy guidance, you'd note that there is no requirement for payslips. See Pg 14; Evidence For Applications Made Under Tiers 1, 2 and 5, pt 88.

P/S - Reimbursements for expenses are not generally reflected in payslips.
indian.987 wrote:3. I have a Tenancy agreement from my Landlord, the agreement is on my name alone. Nothing has been mentioned in the agreement on number of Bedrooms/Bathrooms etc and the rent mentioned in 250 pounds. Will this be a problem in rejecting in the case of overcrowd.
Do not see how this is relevant to the application but it's your choice on whether to or not submit a tenancy agreement.