ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant application queries

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

atifJAN25
Newly Registered

Bank Statment validity date

Post by atifJAN25 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi,
i am on tier2 general until Aug 2012.i want to apply my wife's visa from Pakistan.i have some questions.please help me.

1-i have duplicate RBS bank statements for last three months.i read that your last statement must not be 28 days old.My question is when they start to count 28 days i.e last transaction or bank stamp date.
2-i have some large transactions in my account over £5000.do i need to attach any covering letter.or can i provide just bank letter confirming my balance for last three months rather than bank statement.
3-can i order for transaction history bank statement from RBS rather than duplicate statements.
4-can i make sponsor letter myself or it should be from solicitor.
5-how long usually it takes to get tier2 general spouse visa from Lahore.thanks

mt_dilber

Re: Bank Statment validity date

Post by mt_dilber » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 pm

atifJAN25 wrote:Hi,
i am on tier2 general until Aug 2012.i want to apply my wife's visa from Pakistan.i have some questions.please help me.

1-i have duplicate RBS bank statements for last three months.i read that your last statement must not be 28 days old.My question is when they start to count 28 days i.e last transaction or bank stamp date.
2-i have some large transactions in my account over £5000.do i need to attach any covering letter.or can i provide just bank letter confirming my balance for last three months rather than bank statement.
3-can i order for transaction history bank statement from RBS rather than duplicate statements.
4-can i make sponsor letter myself or it should be from solicitor.
5-how long usually it takes to get tier2 general spouse visa from Lahore.thanks
1. for example if your bank satement is from 1st of jan to 31st of jan, it will be valid for UKBA from 31st of jan till 30th of feb. (it must not be more than one month old)

2. You can use either. if you dont have bank statements, u can use bank letter instead, confirming the minimum balance held for more than 90 days. Letter must be on official letterhead and it must have your name address and your account number.

3. yes

4. You will have to type and print sponsorship letter, then sing it in front of solicitor and get it stamped by him with the statement that this affidavit was signed in front of him at his office addressed xyz with contact details.

5. 3 to 6 weeks

mt_dilber

Re: Bank Statment validity date

Post by mt_dilber » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:50 am

hi guys,
My question is that in my bank statement there are three four transaction. first is £4000 going out and next day £3000 coming into my account. Second one is money from MBNA bank £4300 in total,now my balance is £10,000 for last three months.
Please advice me should i attach a covering letter about those transactions.
or get a letter from bank showing i have £800 + £533 in my account plus balance,my salary goes into my account,though i have proper wage slips.Please advice me as i am very worried.Thanks
. UKBA dont care how much is being transferred into your account. If you are living in the UK for more than 12 month, you only need to show £533 in your account held for more than 90 days, balance must not fall below £533 at anytime during 90 days. As advised earlier, you can either use bank letter or bank statement. If you are living in UK for less than 12 months then you need to show extra £800 for yourself, which you have already done i guess.
.There are also some other aspects you should consider apart from maintenance, e.g letter from your employer confirming your job. Accommodation, proof of marriage and proof of subsisting marriage.

If your wife pay RS:3000 extra (RS:60,000 total) , she can apply as premier applicant and she would be able to submit application without prior appointment.