ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting/processing time - Tier 1

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saikripa
Newly Registered

Waiting/processing time - Tier 1

Post by Saikripa » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi,

Any idea on how much one has to wait for Tier 1 General, who has already applied before April 6th 2011 (before new rules came into picture). I had given my biometric in Mid May 2011 and its almost 4 weeks completed.

Looking at UKBA website, its written that it might take 5-14 wks. Next week will be my 14th Week since I submitted my application. Is there any way I can chase with UKBA related to my case.

Application submitted on 23rd March 2011
Confirmation Received on 28th March 2011 that application received on 24th March 2011
Payment cleared on 01 April 2011 via Bankers Demand Draft
Got letter to book Biometric Appointment on 12th April 2011
Contacted UKBA Helpline and got appointment for 17th May 2011
Still waiting for final outcome - 12 June 2011

******Current Tier 2 Visa Expiry - 02nd July 2011********

Does anyone aware of waiting time UKBA taking now a days and also intotal what is processing time for Tier 1 application. By any way can I contact UKBA and chase or will it be better to contact local MP after completion of 14 weeks.

Also will this be considered as UKBA SLA breach.

Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Browse this topic to get an idea of waiting times, and post your timelines ( if you wish to) in the same topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!