ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company Registration success ??

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

madona587
Member of Standing

Company Registration success ??

Post by madona587 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi Guys,

My company registration failed twice before. We sent in the documents for the 3rd time last week.

Today we got an email with Level1 User password and we were told that we will get the User ID by post.

Does this means our company is successfully registered now ?

I'm so excited :D

P.S: We didn't have any sort of Pre License visit either ?? :? Plus I can't find my company name in the list of companies. Bit confused..

ajek01

Post by ajek01 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:09 pm

sounds like you have got it.

i've been waiting for my decision, the visiting officers visited about a month ago, no decision yet.

Just one question, have you already received the documents (4 supporing evidences) from Home Office?

thanks

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 am

ajek01 wrote:sounds like you have got it.

i've been waiting for my decision, the visiting officers visited about a month ago, no decision yet.

Just one question, have you already received the documents (4 supporing evidences) from Home Office?

thanks
Thanks. It says in the email our SMS is now activated and can request COS.

Still haven't received the documents. I believe they will send the documents and User ID for the SMS (Like they mentioned in the email)

Hope for the best..

My question is does this Pre visit is Mandotary ?

ajek01

Post by ajek01 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 pm

no it is not a must, but they can do a post licence visit in your case.

wish you all the best

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:51 pm

ajek01 wrote:no it is not a must, but they can do a post licence visit in your case.

wish you all the best
Thanks Mate..

I think as soon as I get the User ID through post I can login to the SMS and request a COS. I also think the reason they didn't do a pre visit is that I have covered all the documentation necessary. (Most of the mandatory docs)
But like you said they could do a post visit.

Wish you good luck too mate. Maybe you should drop an email to PBS see whats going on with your license.

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Update Guys,

We got all our documents sent to us today.

We're successfully registered and got a A Rating :D

Now to Request our COS

Update: Typo Fixed//
Last edited by madona587 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ajek01

Post by ajek01 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:38 pm

We're not successfully registered and got a A Rating :D
you have just said you are not successfully registered! I know you are excited!

Congrats, so how long did it take altogether, to get the sponsor licence? I mean when is the first time your company applied for licence?

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:02 pm

ajek01 wrote:
We're not successfully registered and got a A Rating :D
you have just said you are not successfully registered! I know you are excited!

Congrats, so how long did it take altogether, to get the sponsor licence? I mean when is the first time your company applied for licence?
Ops my bad.. I mean We're Successfully Registered :D :lol: :lol:

We applied firs time in March.. Refused cause of supporting documents. It took them a month to refuse. We sent it again and refused for the 2nd time. Took another month. Send it again in May and Voila 3rd time lucky and got the letter in just 2 weeks. We got A rating and allowed 1 COS.

I'm very happy and excited. Now I hope i will get my Unrestricted COS soon. :D

ajek01

Post by ajek01 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:16 pm

hi madona587

the HO makes decision on sponsor licence in the 1st of week of every month, isn't it?

Since our company did not hear anything in this week, does that mean we'll have to wait now till July's 1st week panel meeting, or can a decision still be made any time during this month? Our company also applied about 3 months ago!!!

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:28 pm

ajek01 wrote:hi madona587

the HO makes decision on sponsor licence in the 1st of week of every month, isn't it?

Since our company did not hear anything in this week, does that mean we'll have to wait now till July's 1st week panel meeting, or can a decision still be made any time during this month? Our company also applied about 3 months ago!!!
Mate to be honest I don't know how HO works.

But I believe if you apply initially it takes some time to do all the checks (It took us month and a half for the first application) and they will get back to you with a result. Some companies get a pre visit and some get a post visit. We didn't get neither. Make sure when you apply your documents are 100% correct. Like down to every spelling Or they're happy to refuse you. Give as many supporting letters as possible . e.g: Company accounts accompanied by a letter from accountant and certified by a solicitor. or Company bank accounts accompanied by Bank managers letter.

Make them believe you have provided them with everything and there is nothing for them to think otherwise. Then everything's ok :)

Don't try email or call them cause they will give you the same answer everytime. Just hold tight and wait. I hope you have enough time in your visa. Good luck mate. Keep us updated.

ajek01

Post by ajek01 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:34 pm

thanks mate

mm0909

Post by mm0909 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi all,
my boss also apply for sponsor licence. first time, we got refused because of some documents required.
but second time, they asked my boss how many number of COS required by email. Please could anyone here receive any emails like that? Does it mean some hope?

thanks

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:26 pm

mm0909 wrote:Hi all,
my boss also apply for sponsor licence. first time, we got refused because of some documents required.
but second time, they asked my boss how many number of COS required by email. Please could anyone here receive any emails like that? Does it mean some hope?

thanks
When you make the online application you have to tell them how many COS you need and the reasons why you need them. You guys probably missed that bit. I wouldn't keep any hope cause of that email. It could be they want the application complete before they proceed. It would be either way bro. Just make sure the documents are correct and try and send as much as you can. We did that and we didn't even get a visit :D

mm0909

Post by mm0909 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:30 pm

madona587 wrote:
mm0909 wrote:Hi all,

thanks
When you make the online application you have to tell them how many COS you need and the reasons why you need them. You guys probably missed that bit. I wouldn't keep any hope cause of that email. It could be they want the application complete before they proceed. It would be either way bro. Just make sure the documents are correct and try and send as much as you can. We did that and we didn't even get a visit :D
Hey, thanks for ur kind response, it seems like it gonna be a dragging process in my situation :roll: , thanks again and congrats for ur success!.

sampath.nagarajan
Newly Registered

reg tier-2 company registration

Post by sampath.nagarajan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 am

Hi,

could you please let me know the documents that the company has to submit while applying for Tier-2 sponsorship license? We first applied they rejected applied again rejected for the second time also. So this time I want to make sure we submit the right documents.

Thanks

madona587
Member of Standing

Re: reg tier-2 company registration

Post by madona587 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:40 pm

sampath.nagarajan wrote:Hi,

could you please let me know the documents that the company has to submit while applying for Tier-2 sponsorship license? We first applied they rejected applied again rejected for the second time also. So this time I want to make sure we submit the right documents.

Thanks
Mate I suggest you seek professional assistance. Or simply follow the Guidelines.

Documents depend on what sort of company you're working for, (Pvt LTD, Govt body etc) Make sure you include primary documents (List B) and Secondary from list C. You need minimum 4 documents mate. Check the guidelines for assistance.

If you need help PM me :D

sampath.nagarajan
Newly Registered

Post by sampath.nagarajan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi madona,

Could you please list out the documents if you dont mind.. I know i am a bit annoying you, but could you please?

Many Thanks,
Sampath

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 am

sampath.nagarajan wrote:Hi madona,

Could you please list out the documents if you dont mind.. I know i am a bit annoying you, but could you please?

Many Thanks,
Sampath
My company is PVT LTD,

1. Company Accounts - Latest Audited accounts. Provided a letter from the accountant certifying the accounts.
2. Liability Insurance Certificate - Letter from the providers confirming the certificate is genuine.
3. VAT Registration Certificate - Original Certified by Solicitor
4. Lease of the Company Premises - Original lease
5. Company bank accounts - Original slips from Bank along with a letter from the bank manager.

All the documents are certified by a solicitor (Individual not a firm)..

When you fill in the application make sure you follow the correct procedures. If you have any questions ask me anytime. PM me or post here.

I wish you luck mate
:D

sampath.nagarajan
Newly Registered

Post by sampath.nagarajan » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:52 pm

madona587 wrote:
sampath.nagarajan wrote:Hi madona,

Many Thanks,
Sampath
My company is PVT LTD,

1. Company Accounts - Latest Audited accounts. Provided a letter from the accountant certifying the accounts.
2. Liability Insurance Certificate - Letter from the providers confirming the certificate is genuine.
3. VAT Registration Certificate - Original Certified by Solicitor
4. Lease of the Company Premises - Original lease
5. Company bank accounts - Original slips from Bank along with a letter from the bank manager.

All the documents are certified by a solicitor (Individual not a firm)..

When you fill in the application make sure you follow the correct procedures. If you have any questions ask me anytime. PM me or post here.

I wish you luck mate
:D
Hi Madona,

That's great, will get back to you when I apply.

Thanks a million.
Sampath