ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mt_dilber

Tier 2 Dependent application

Post by mt_dilber » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:25 am

Hi guys,

My wife applied for Tier2 dependent visa a week ago, from Lahore. She forgot to answer the following question and left it blank;
''Has the applicant ever been known with any other names''

actually she was known with her fathers name before marriage, ECO will find out either through NADRA database or Marriage certificate,

I am just worried

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:15 am

i personally think thats just a minor thing....

shouldn't really effect the outcome of app

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 am

mt_dilber wrote:I came to UK on student visa in 2007, i applied through a well known immigration firm. They filled up the form for me using acrobat writer, they ticked 'SINGLE' in marital status box , even though i was married with on child.I also over sighted it and signed.Later on i found that out on photocopy of application, i had already been granted visa.
Later on i changed my visa to PSW, this time i mentioned 'married'.
I switched my visa into tier 2 later on, again i mentioned that i am married.

NOW

My wife has applied for dependent visa and i am worried that what if they checked my older records. they can accuse me for hiding information. even though marital status is not a critical info which can effect the decision and it was not my fault even.
Senior members, any idea where would i stand if something wrong happens now ?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

mt_dilber

Post by mt_dilber » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 am

sushdmehta wrote:
mt_dilber wrote:I came to UK on student visa in 2007, i applied through a well known immigration firm. They filled up the form for me using acrobat writer, they ticked 'SINGLE' in marital status box , even though i was married with on child.I also over sighted it and signed.Later on i found that out on photocopy of application, i had already been granted visa.
Later on i changed my visa to PSW, this time i mentioned 'married'.
I switched my visa into tier 2 later on, again i mentioned that i am married.

NOW

My wife has applied for dependent visa and i am worried that what if they checked my older records. they can accuse me for hiding information. even though marital status is not a critical info which can effect the decision and it was not my fault even.
Senior members, any idea where would i stand if something wrong happens now ?
you didn't respond :)

mt_dilber

Re: Tier 2 Dependent application

Post by mt_dilber » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 pm

thanks.......my wife and kids got visa today.