ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ss27

Post by ss27 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:59 am

nazema wrote:ss27 - sorry to hear it

what is the reason?
NARIC letter wasnt acceptable

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Aiyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! March applicants were off to a BLAZING Start! So sorry to hear about that ss27

What is a NARIC letter?

Congratulations sehrish!!!!!! :D

Zaara, AliGG and MojoJojo are now left.

As for me, am waiting on post, so far nothing yet.

Sammad, so if I go to Pakistani Passport queue, I only stand there and support her or can I have my passport checked too? The way how you wrote it is quite confusing now.

MojoJojo and ali sher, bahara is like 'showering'. So bahara of good news means showering of good news. Not sure if u heard of the song bahara from I Hate Luv Stories rubbish but yeah that is bahara.

Lets hope the bahara of good news re-starts.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

nazema

Post by nazema » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 pm

what is NARIC?

ali sher

Post by ali sher » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 pm

nazema wrote:what is NARIC?
I think naric is some sort of British education system. If a Pakistani degree is recognizedwith naric thn u dnt hv to take English test. I'm nt sure though

ss27

Post by ss27 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 pm

ali sher wrote:
I think naric is some sort of British education system. If a Pakistani degree is recognizedwith naric thn u dnt hv to take English test. I'm nt sure though
Yes you are rite Ali

My wife has done Master in Economics and her qulaification is eqvilant to British bachelor degree

in their facing refusal objection said it wasnt ceritifed though they mentioned in thier website

sory my language

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Congratulations Sehrish :D You must be over the moon.

Sorry to hear about your results ss27. Please explain what NARIC is??

Good Luck to those still waiting. I'm at work praying for you guys.

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Aiyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! March applicants were off to a BLAZING Start! So sorry to hear about that ss27

What is a NARIC letter?

Sammad, so if I go to Pakistani Passport queue, I only stand there and support her or can I have my passport checked too? The way how you wrote it is quite confusing now.

MojoJojo and ali sher, bahara is like 'showering'. So bahara of good news means showering of good news. Not sure if u heard of the song bahara from I Hate Luv Stories rubbish but yeah that is bahara.

thnkz shadow...m soo happy :)

feeling sad for ss27 :cry:

ss27

Post by ss27 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 pm

sehrish wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:Aiyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! March applicants were off to a BLAZING Start! So sorry to hear about that ss27

What is a NARIC letter?

what shall i do next , do i need to launch appeal from here in uk and also do i need all the documents which we submitted to gerrys

if this is the case i ask my wife to send all the docs asap

Please help

ss27

Post by ss27 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 pm

ss27 wrote:
sehrish wrote:

What is a NARIC letter?

what shall i do next , do i need to launch appeal from here in uk and also do i need all the documents which we submitted to gerrys

Please help

fz158

Post by fz158 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:51 pm

ss27 wrote:

Please help
Sorry to hear about your rejection ss27. Congrats to those who are getting good news.

What you basically need to do next is understand exactly the technicallity behind why they rejected your case and inturn address each reason if there is more than 1 reason.

You need to provide factual evidence against each of their claims against your case. You will not need to resend the whole bundle of docs you submitted in original case but just those that may help you in dismising their claim.

If you could provide us with exact reason as per their notice, then that would help us in providing a better response to what you should do.

Zaki

Asil_88

r

Post by Asil_88 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:04 pm

i think i had a call from BHC to verfiy my wife's application, this morning around 8:30am but i was unable to attend. would they call again to verify the application???
i hope it wouldnt effect the application.

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm

What is a NARIC letter?

Asa Ladies and Gents!
I got the visa alhamdullilah!:) :) :) :)...all thanks to Allah mian and then ofcourse you all for your support! This forum really helped me in the application phase and after.Message for newbies: This forum is a pot of gold, information wise and Allah's blessed people help u out. A big contribution is by Shadow as well as Batley Khan and his invaluable guidance doc on page 215!:D I cannot thankyou enough.

I said a million duas as the lady was opening my sealed document pack...I felt faint and she said "Allah say dua karein!"....when I saw the passport there was a white paper sticking out of it....I thought OMG thats a rejection letter...but the lady took it form my trembling hands and opening it to the visa page:D Ive applied for visa's before but never felt so faint! Such is the power of love..hehe

Congratulations to those who got it and so sorry to hear about those who didn't.It is the will of Allah and inshAllah the decision will be overturned soon.I prayed and will continue to pray for you all.My visa was stamped on 3/06/11.

@Sehrish: Balle balle same here:)

@Shadow...Oh I know that song:D

I am off to the tailor and the mall:D

Timeline:
Applied on:14/3/11
Forwarded on:14/3/11
Under Process:25/3/11
Ready for collection:10/6/11
Visa Stamped on:3/6/11

Regards
M

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:24 pm

ss27 wrote:
ali sher wrote:
Yes you are rite Ali

My wife has done Master in Economics and her qulaification is eqvilant to British bachelor degree

in their facing refusal objection said it wasnt ceritifed though they mentioned in thier website

sory my language
Did you get the letter made by NARIC...i think they charge 40 pounds for it?
If you have the letter and it states that the degree is recognizable and she is exempt from the english test then thats an absurd cause for rejection by them....however the seniors on the forum will guide u better.

I also have a bachelors and doing post grad as well...I found out about NARIC...but since me and my hubby are both paranoid I still gave the IELTS just to leave no stone unturned.

I hope everything turns out well for you and the Mrs inshAllah.

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Visa now is issued for 27 months
thank you shdow86 i checked visa it is 27months.

Mubarak Sehrish :)

Sorry to hear your news ss27. I hope this forum will help you with your appeal.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Ohhhhhhhhh BALLE BALLE!!!!! MojoJo jiiiiii :D

Many congrats!!!!!! :D

I have an update, which I will share with all AFTER reading AliGG and zaara's result.

This isn't the end of the bahara so keep it rocking!!! :D
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:57 pm

MashAllah, a wave of good news coming in. I am so happy to hear that many of you have been granted success. You see guys, you must keep faith in Allah SAWT and stay positive. As I have said before, Allah SAWT becomes very angry if we start thinking negatively. If you pray to and believe in Allah, then surely Allah will grant you success. An act of thinking negatively is akin to disbelieving in Allah. As proven by many here, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just do not forget who brought you to this point: the Almighty.

ss27, I am very sorry to hear about your news. However, inshAllah everything will be resolved. There is a reason behind everything. We don't know what that reason is, but we do know it;s for the best. Keep your chin up, and keep praying and stay positive. Many of us here will support you during your appeal process.

Many congrats to all those who have received good news, and good luck to those still waiting.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 pm

MojoJojo wrote:
ss27 wrote:
ali sher wrote:
Yes you are rite Ali

sory my language
. I attached the naric letter with that

Did you get the letter made by NARIC...i think they charge 40 pounds for it?
If you have the letter and it states that the degree is recognizable and she is exempt from the english test then thats an absurd cause for rejection by them....however the seniors on the forum will guide u better.

I also have a bachelors and doing post grad as well...I found out about NARIC...but since me and my hubby are both paranoid I still gave the IELTS just to leave no stone unturned.

I hope everything turns out well for you and the Mrs inshAllah.

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:27 pm

It is Soooo uplifting listening to all the Good News. I know I'm just in the beginning stages of our application But I feel Sooo Excited for all those who are receiving Good News. And Yes Balle Balle lol..

Congratulations MojoJoJo :D !!!!!!!!

Can't wait for your Update Shadow86 your leaving us in suspence lol..

Applied: 31/03/2011
Forwarded: 2/6/2011

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:04 pm

hey congrat too alll who got their visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!...keep the balle balle shava shava going!!! hehehehe

omg..when i saw urs ss27..my heart propa sunk!!!!...im soo soo sorry to hear ur news!! bet ur goin thru such a horrible and upsettun feeling..plz plz plz dnt worry!!..inshallah its for the best!...and i wpray that Allah helps u thru this difficult tym and ur problems go away! Ameen...tk!!

keep all the good news rolling ppl!!!!....wooooohhhhhhhhooooo

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Sallam,

Hope all well. Thanks god and thanks to you guys/girls my wife has been granted visa today. I'm so happy for those who have got their visa today and I'm sad for those who haven't got it. Please be strong..,,,

once again thank you very much everyone and good luck to everyone who are waiting.

Cheers
aligg
XX

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Thankyou all for your mubarka's and best wishes!:)

Just wanted to know something...my TB Certificate expires on 11th July 2011...and I shall inshAllah be travelling on the 29th or 30th of June...Do I need to get a new one made? Please advise.

MojoJojo

Post by MojoJojo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Oh great Ali's results are in! Congrats bro!:)..only Zaraa is left!
Now for the update by Shadow bhayya:D

zaara
Newly Registered

Post by zaara » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Hello All

Sorry for the very late update but trust me its worth it...

My husbands visa has been GRANTED!!! wooohoooo :D

I've been super busy at work today havnt had a chance to absorb the news in or even speak to my husband yet.

Many Congrats to all in receipt of good news! :-)

MojoJojo - My husband will also be travelling on 29th June InshAllah.

Ss27 please do sabar - I know this must be a difficult day but it will work out for you InshAllah! :)

sehrish
Newly Registered

Post by sehrish » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

thank u guyz,,Many congrats to awl who got their visa, soo happy for ALIGG , zaara ,mojojojo :) and m sad 4 ss27 :(

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:04 pm

aligeeeeeeeee and zaara congrats!!!!!!!!