ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Congratulations AliGG and zaara :D Mashallah Great News.

Wow this month has been Fantastic with results.

For those who are going to go for appeals or waiting, have sabar Allah (swt) knows best. Our duas are with you.

Inshallah the May applicants are blessed in the same way ;)

I'm constantly telling my hubby about this forum and what a huge help and and how uplifting everyone makes you feel even when times feel hard.

May Allah (swt) shower his blessings on you all.

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:36 pm

:) :) :)

SubhanAllah so much good news. Mubarak all.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 pm

ss27 wrote:
nazema wrote:congrats Sherish - I am so happy for you. I pray that I get to hear the same news soon!!!
congrats sehrish
here is bad news

rejected
ss27 yaar, im very sorry to hear that. Please stay strong and you will win easily on appeal (admin review) which will not take that long.
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 pm

sehrish wrote:OMG OMG OMG OMG i got the visa yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
m sooooooooooooooo happy ....... my heart iz doing balle balle rite now ,OH GOD thank u soo much ,,,and thank you guyz for your support nd duas :)
sehrish yaar im so happy for you.... had a chat with my dad today and he said son come and collect your wife and your son whenever you can and he said he will not allow her to travel on her own. im looking on the internet for cheap flights.....
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

MojoJojo wrote:Oh great Ali's results are in! Congrats bro!:)..only Zaraa is left!
Now for the update by Shadow bhayya:D
congrat mojojo, yeh im over the moon. i hope everyone who are waiting to get the good news....
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Thank you very much guys and girls - u have been fanstastic. hope everyone who are waiting/appeal get their visa soon. cheers
XX

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

March applicants have created a record for THE MOST SUCCESSFUL VISA applications ever!

ONLY 1 refusal and the rest granted.

Congrats to zaara :D

Okies 5KHAN5 and Mojo sis, Now time for Shadow bhai to lay his news/update to you all. Here it goes.

No post today from Tribunal so I did as I set out to do which is to call up the Tribunal and gave in all the necessary information and asked the operator for an update on the appeal and she said that a letter has been sent out to your wife on Friday 10th June with the decision.

I tried to be sly and ask if an appeal bundle was given or anything of the sort and she stuck to her guns and said I can't say, sponsors are limited on information that we can provide :P aah it was a nice try.

Now for the experts please guide me on what on earth is up with the bold part, above? So the Tribunal has sent a letter to the APPELLANT. The Sponsor will not receive anything. Not sure what way to take it but am hoping it means good news.

Mgsboy is right in what he has said so I am trying my utmost best to remain positive no matter what. So now no more email checking, it's only down to my wife checking her post daily. From what day this week or next week do you think she'll receive the letter? I was thinking from Thursday onwards?
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 am

Congratulations to all of you who received their visas :D

Shadow86 Best of luck with your application :)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:15 am

yeeeeeeeeeeeh im going on Friday 17th June and coming with my wife and my son on 22nd June 2011. im so excited and i couldn't sleep last night.......

Good luck shadow bhai, now its your turn to get some good new... all the best mate.... :D :D :D :D
XX

UKVA4

congratulations...

Post by UKVA4 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 am

Assalam o Alikum..Congratulations to all the successful applicants. Now the

applicants who applied in May are counting days and excited as ever.Special

thanx to all the moderators of this forum especially Shadow for being a

source of encouragement, support and guidance. Profound regards.

nazema

Post by nazema » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 am

Congrats all who have got visa's.

Now it is us May applicants who will be waiting - but let's hope we get good results too.

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:34 am

nazema wrote:Congrats all who have got visa's.

Now it is us May applicants who will be waiting - but let's hope we get good results too.
I submitted mine in April. Over 8 wks now, waiting desperately fr my settlement visa :(

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 am

OMG Shadow Bhai Inshallah it is good news. Then it will be your turn to do the balle balle :D

My Hubby got a text message today saying that his Visa application is under process at BHC :D
In my head I have a date of August to hear from BHC but my heart says Inshallah We get a reply early July.

Shadow Bhai please keep us posted about THE letter!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 am

AliGG wrote:yeeeeeeeeeeeh im going on Friday 17th June and coming with my wife and my son on 22nd June 2011. im so excited and i couldn't sleep last night.......

Good luck shadow bhai, now its your turn to get some good new... all the best mate.... :D :D :D :D

AliGGG Congrats Brother and have a safe flight :)

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello?

Any April applicant got any good news.
Whats up with the April guys.
Help please!

fz158

Post by fz158 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:03 pm

I have some really good news as well:

"Mr Farooqi,

I have now received confirmation that the Entry Clearance Manager has reviewed your wife's application following your representations and the decision to refuse has been overturned. Our visa section will be contacting your wife to request her passport which will be endorsed with the entry clearance once received.

With regards to your complaint, a response is being drafted today which will be sent to you by email.

Kind regards"

This process has almost killed me and I really mean that. All I can say is please keep hope and never give up and keep belief in Allaha.

I will help the best I can to anybody going through the appeals process so please do contact me.

Zaki :)

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:14 pm

wow congrats man..thats brilliant news!!!!!....

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:31 pm

MUBARAK TO ALL PEEPS WHO HAVE GOT THE VISA. MASHALLAH SO HAPPPYYYY FOR ALL OF YOU ALL.

Please pray for all the MAY PEEPS including mee for my hubby. inshallah we all should have positive results soon allah is testing our paitence. will pray for all inshallah all will be well :wink:

take care peeps.x

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 pm

fz158, that letter - was it sent from tribunal or ECO?????

Was it sent to the SPONSOR or the APPELLANT?????

@FaithHill, ALL April applicants (which were only 2) have been granted their visa.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... -0I#gid=25

Have a look at the spreadsheet to see the April list. If you can provide your details then I can add them.

Congrats to all who have received positive outcome. If someone could please shed some light on my previous message.

fz158

Post by fz158 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Shadow86 wrote:fz158, that letter - was it sent from tribunal or ECO?????

Was it sent to the SPONSOR or the APPELLANT?????

@FaithHill, ALL April applicants (which were only 2) have been granted their visa.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... -0I#gid=25

Have a look at the spreadsheet to see the April list. If you can provide your details then I can add them.

Congrats to all who have received positive outcome. If someone could please shed some light on my previous message.
This was actually received from their complaints department as I had also lodged a complaint with them about why they were trying to question a document that they verified twice before when my wife came over on visitor visas twice as I mentioned before.

They had been messing me about without giving a full answer and would often take a whole month before they would respond but finally I got to the head of complaints in the Home Office and she promised me a response within a month, and low behold I have my response now.

My wife's case was rejected because the ECO called the Union Council(registry office) to confirm marriage was in their records and guy who picked up phone said that he couldnt see anything from where he had looked BUT that normal person who looked after the marriage records was away on holiday and that they should call back after a couple of days to seek confirmation either way.

ECO didnt bother doing this and just rejected case stating Union Council confirmed they dont hold our marriage records and that on balance of probabilities we are not legally married.

Hello: They confirmed this same Nikka Nama twice before with them and even had visited the Imam in person on my first visitor visa application for my wife to verify his records.

So I naturally raised this as my complaint and also went through MP who was really helpful and kept sending letters as well. Finally they have accepted mistake it looks like.

I have also learnt that they do check this Naadra System that holds marriage records, etc. So my advise to applicants would be to not risk it on Nikkaha Nama alone but also get this certificate made from them.

Just dont give the incompetent ECOs chance to use their brain as they dont have much of one and just reject cases!

Zaki

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:43 pm

shadow 86

have pm'd u

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:56 pm

CRT7 has answered my question :) thanks for that.

Well finally they realised their mistake and decided to do the right thing eh Zaki :)

Have a safe trip AliGG - hope to see you around when u return :). Don't know how to phrase this right but basically May you all have a safe trip TO PAK and back with your spouse - finally :P, ameen.

Thanks UKVA4 for the compliments :)

I will now lay low - or try my best to do so. I'll pop around to see updates for the spreadsheet here and there.

I'm going to go back to 'waiting zone'. Be it this week or next week, doesn't matter. Whenever Allah wills. Will update you all once wife receives the letter of decision, inshallah.

nazema

Post by nazema » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi

I am one of the May sponsors and I have been contacted by BHC, but none of the other May sponsors have so does this mean the BHC are concerned about my application? or is it standard for them to contact sponsors?

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:47 pm

nazema wrote:Hi

I am one of the May sponsors and I have been contacted by BHC, but none of the other May sponsors have so does this mean the BHC are concerned about my application? or is it standard for them to contact sponsors?

Just relax bro/sis as the spreadsheets indicate that contacting of

spouse,workplace by UKBA does not affect the outcome of visa application.

It can be a random procedure by them. Just a guess and it is not

official/authentic information at all by any means. Fingers Crossed and

profound regards...

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 pm

nazema wrote:Hi

Assalam o Alikum
Just for the curiosity, what did they ask you? Was the call from UK or BHC

Islamabad?

regards and fingers crossed.