ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very useful Tier-1 General Experience and information

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imranhameed2000

Very useful Tier-1 General Experience and information

Post by imranhameed2000 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:18 pm

My tier-1 has been approved now. i would like to share following things with the people on the forum.

Travel Expenses in Pay slips

I am getting some amount of allowance by the name of travel and subsistence in my Gross pay but then it is deducted from my Net pay and tax is only applied after taking out this allowance. in other word the allowance is not taxable and also i don't even get any thing. it just comes in my Gross pay and then taken away and after that tax is applied

Gross pay has been accepted by Home office in my case which includes the Non-taxable allowance.

A4 Plain paper payslips

Half of my pay slips were on plain paper but i got them stamped and signed by my head office. it was just normal pen sign.

Covering letters on letter Heads

Covering letters are very important and they should on the company headed paper. I provided 4 different letters on letter heads and Home office kept it with them.

Negative balance in the statement

I gave 2 different bank statements. one for first 9 months for salary prove purposes and last 3 months another bank statement for maintenance and salary prove purposes. my first statement was in negative through out 9 months. but last three months only second statement was submitted with positive balance.

There was no problems with this.

Please ask me if i can help any one with any thing.
Best of luck all.