ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

would Home Office issue details of passport/file on request?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jasb1327
BANNED

would Home Office issue details of passport/file on request?

Post by jasb1327 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Hi !! My mother has lost her passport(indian)..she has no details whatsoever of previous passport that was renewed in 1998 from B'gham...now indian high commission says they will have to send enquiry to india in order to issue a new passport which can take upto 6 months( and that is minimum I guess lol)...Home office here must have my mum's details in her file? can we request them to let us know passport number and stuff? any help much appreciated here

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:08 am

maybe contact UKBA via your local MP. i.e. explain your predicament to local MP and then ask them to contact UKBA on your behalf

cheers