ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Gap application for visa extension was rejected!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

modanger

ILR Gap application for visa extension was rejected!

Post by modanger » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Hi All,

Please anyone can tell about the operation of 3C! If application leave to remain logged before expiry date as mine logged on the 27 May 2003 (expiry date 30 May 2003) and rejected on 13 June 2003 that application form is incomplete and i resubmitted on the 04 July 2003. Is this triggered the statutory extension of 3C? Because i did not withdraw my application and there was no immigration decision (JH Zambabwe's case) and it was granted without any problem.

This is exactly what is written on the Home Office letter as below;

Your application has been accepted as valid we are sorry that cannot decide on initial consideration.

On the last paragraph is written that provided an application leave to remain he/she is entitled to remain on the same conditions as granted previously until application is decided.

I hope your reponse will be esteemed and quick.

Regards,
Mo

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 am

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!