ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN I START WORK ONCE I RECIEVE Certificate Of Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fadijamshaid88
Newly Registered

CAN I START WORK ONCE I RECIEVE Certificate Of Application

Post by fadijamshaid88 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi there I just wanted to ask if someone could help me in this situation I have sent my EEA2 application Home office recieved our documents on 24th of may 2011 I still havnt receivd My Certificate OF Application .How long it takes to come through in post and as i have asked back passport of my wife for 10 days because she is travelling on 5th of july and she is coming back on 14th of july will they be able to still post my certificate of application and will i be allowed to work on that certificate of application or I HAve to wait for 6 months for my residence card to come through ? PLEASE Help me and Update My information and more over will i Need a visa to go hungary or to any other country in EU once i recieve residence card ?

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Please, consider saving everbody's time and read through some of the threads here. Timelines have been documented in detail. The non-EEA national spouse of an EEA national exercising treaty rights is entitled to work irrespective of residence documents. Nevertheless, the CoA should state your right to do so.