ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Dependent Visa queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

callelango
Newly Registered

Tier1 Dependent Visa queries

Post by callelango » Mon May 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Hi Experts,

I am in Tier 1 living in UK for the past 4 months. I am planning to apply dependent visa for my wife and kid. My wife is going to submit the application from India VFS. I have the following queries and require your help for the same.

1. For maintenance funds I have HSBC bank statements without banks letter or bank seal on the statements, since when I checked with HSBC they refused to give me a stamped statements or letter confirmation.
2. My kid is 4 years old and I don't have a tenancy agreement in UK with a double bedroom flat.

Will immigration HO accepts the statements without banks seal or letter confirmation where my wife will submit only the official bank statements.

Is it mandate to submit the tenancy agreement with double bedroom flat since my kid was almost 4 years old.

Thanks In Advance

beecharmer1800bc

Re: Tier1 Dependent Visa queries

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Tue May 10, 2011 11:24 am

Will immigration HO accepts the statements without banks seal or letter confirmation. If the statements are original statements then you do not need a letter or seal. This is only used if you are getting internet print outs and need to authenticate them

Is it mandate to submit the tenancy agreement with double bedroom flat since my kid was almost 4 years old. As far as I'm aware, this shouldn't be a problem, however I will suggest you include a proof of address at least like a utility bill, council tax statement or BT bill.
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart

callelango
Newly Registered

Post by callelango » Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Dear beecharmer,

Many Thanks for your immediate response.

rasinrdj

Post by rasinrdj » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi Elan,
Did you get the dependant's visa, if yes please can you share, what documents have you submitted.

Regards,
Rasin.