ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance funds - query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gm1

maintenance funds - query

Post by gm1 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Hello,

I am filing for T1G extension this month.

I have a query for maintenance funds:
we need it for last 90 days prior to application date.
example: application date = 16th June then statements needed from March 15 to June 15.

when I went to HSBC branch today - for last 45 days statement (other stmts I already have) - they gave me a printout and told me that their branch officers don't give signature and stamp - its not their process.

I have seen a few posts on this board that people have taken signature and stamp on each page of bank statement.

Is this acceptable by UK BA - just a prinout on HSBC letterhead for last 45 days with no signature and stamp from branch officers?

please give me your perspective ...

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Re: maintenance funds - query

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:54 pm

gm1 wrote:Hello,

I am filing for T1G extension this month.

I have a query for maintenance funds:
we need it for last 90 days prior to application date.
example: application date = 16th June then statements needed from March 15 to June 15.

when I went to HSBC branch today - for last 45 days statement (other stmts I already have) - they gave me a printout and told me that their branch officers don't give signature and stamp - its not their process.

I have seen a few posts on this board that people have taken signature and stamp on each page of bank statement.

Is this acceptable by UK BA - just a prinout on HSBC letterhead for last 45 days with no signature and stamp from branch officers?

please give me your perspective ...
that is ok and will work

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:24 am

You could also call (by phone) HSBC and ask them to send you a statement for the dates you need. I've done this before and they sent a statement exactly the same as the ones they would usually send (ie. not a computer printout). This was because I was applying for my extension mid-month and was not going to receive my next statement in time.