ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wrongly accused - Rape case .. what should i do..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bennyfak
Newly Registered

wrongly accused - Rape case .. what should i do..

Post by bennyfak » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 am

Hi all,
I have really benefited from this website, and thought I would kindly be given advice on a case that happened to me in 2009.
My visiting visa was expired, and I had an EEA dependancy application at the HO when this incident happened.
I had been going out with a british lady for couple of weeks, everything was going very fine, until one minute she just decided to call the police on me accusing me for attempted rape.
We had been having sex until then,even the same day, when she just turned crazy and fed up, and wrongly reported me the police.
After the police investigation, I was released because of lack of evidence, but i still had some immigration problem.
The lawyer that helped me, said that when I am through with the immigration issue, i could sue the lady back for wrongly accusing me.

But unfortunately I was deported, but now I have the legal right to be in the UK,
What could I do? How can I go about it? I would really like to sue her back, because of some innocent people in prison that are very unlucky to be wrongly accused and could not escape it.

Thanks,

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:50 am

Not an immigration related matter.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!