ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending Passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TechNation
Newly Registered

Sending Passport application

Post by TechNation » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 pm

The guidance note advises to use the addressed envelope that comes with this pack. If you are applying for other members of the family, send all applications in one envelope.

I have to send 4 applications (2 adults + 2 children), with supporting documents and passports. The envelope that comes with the pack is so small and thin that it may tear when we put all the documents.

Will the passport office accept if we use our own large envelope? Why is it being advised that we should use the envelope that comes with the pack?

khankhattak

Re: Sending Passport application

Post by khankhattak » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:36 pm

TechNation wrote:The guidance note advises to use the addressed envelope that comes with this pack. If you are applying for other members of the family, send all applications in one envelope.

I have to send 4 applications (2 adults + 2 children), with supporting documents and passports. The envelope that comes with the pack is so small and thin that it may tear when we put all the documents.

Will the passport office accept if we use our own large envelope? Why is it being advised that we should use the envelope that comes with the pack?
i think u can do this but if u contact the passport advice line or use post office check and send service so it will help u with ur application
plz let me know if im saying anything incorrect