ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Dependent visa rejected..suggestions needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bajiprasad
Newly Registered

Tier-1 Dependent visa rejected..suggestions needed

Post by bajiprasad » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi,

I recently applied for Tier 1 Dependent Visa for my wife and the Visa was refused for

1.Marriage Certificate : i submitted marriage certificate given by TTD(tirupati). but the case worker refused to take this as evidence of marriage.

Plan of action :
Im currently in uk and planning to fly india and will register my marriage in my local registar.

2 Rental agreement : I submitted my original rental agreement on which four persons names have been mentioned(including me).but the case worker treated this as overcrowded and refused to take this as evidence of accomidation.

Plan of action : Now i renewed my rental agreement and got a new one with my name.

3.no evidence of contact with the main applicant and case worker needs proof of our commuinication.
plan of action : will submit my phone bill and my wife's phone bill

Now my main question is shall i go for appeal with the new documents i mentioned above or shall i Apply a new application.

need suggestions from moderators and members

coolsats
BANNED

Post by coolsats » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi Baji,

Sorry to hear about the decision, but if you go for appeal it will take time, and if are okay with that you can go ahead with.

Tenancy agreement is not a requirement, you should not have submitted it.
My two cents, only provide the relevant document's.

Just curious to know how are you planning to provide PHONE BILL, as am with orange and calling to India is really expensive, I use calling card, but the problem is that it will not show the mobile number of my wife, just the local access number.
How do you call from the UK to India.

Also you can submit ur chat logs and email print outs, maybe ur Skype chat history..

Hope that helps...

Jacob123

Re: Urgent Tier-1 Dependent visa rejected..suggestions neede

Post by Jacob123 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Can you post what exactly was written in the rejection letter so that we can help better.

Based on what you have written you have to take action on point 1 and 3. Point 2 is not even needed for Tier 1 Dependent visa.

Cheers,
Jacob
bajiprasad wrote:Hi,

I recently applied for Tier 1 Dependent Visa for my wife and the Visa was refused for

1.Marriage Certificate : i submitted marriage certificate given by TTD(tirupati). but the case worker refused to take this as evidence of marriage.

Plan of action :
Im currently in uk and planning to fly india and will register my marriage in my local registar.

2 Rental agreement : I submitted my original rental agreement on which four persons names have been mentioned(including me).but the case worker treated this as overcrowded and refused to take this as evidence of accomidation.

Plan of action : Now i renewed my rental agreement and got a new one with my name.

3.no evidence of contact with the main applicant and case worker needs proof of our commuinication.

Now my main question is shall i go for appeal with the new documents i mentioned above or shall i Apply a new application.

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Jacob123 wrote:Can you post what exactly was written in the rejection letter so that we can help better.

Based on what you have written you have to take action on point 1 and 3. Point 2 is not even needed for Tier 1 Dependent visa.

Cheers,
Jacob
bajiprasad wrote:Hi,

Plan of action :

since point 2 is already mentioned in previous refusal, now if in 2nd application this refusal reason is not rectified, it may create problem. Case worker will have previous refusal letter in front of him. It may be ignored in Appeal arguing accommodation proof is not a requirement, but if he decide to apply again it is important , all reasons of previous refusal are rectified. I am not an expert so experts may have more info on this.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:17 am

use Lycatel or lebara mobile. its very cheap at 1p per min and secondly if you register to their online service, you can basically LOGIN to the account and get a categorized bill with time, data, phone and duration of the call(s) made.

user_name

Post by user_name » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Hi innocentdevil,

Thanks for your updates!

I am using Lebara and I have online account.
I had a look at "My Lebara" and I can not see an option to categorize bills.
Did you mean "Call History" option?
Would you please guide me?
I am also planning to apply for a dependent visa soon.

Many Thanks.
innocentdevil wrote:use Lycatel or lebara mobile. its very cheap at 1p per min and secondly if you register to their online service, you can basically LOGIN to the account and get a categorized bill with time, data, phone and duration of the call(s) made.

bajiprasad
Newly Registered

Post by bajiprasad » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Thanks for your reply. what will be your suggestion. shall i go for appeal with new documents or go for new application.
senior members..suggestions needed..
innocentdevil wrote:use Lycatel or lebara mobile. its very cheap at 1p per min and secondly if you register to their online service, you can basically LOGIN to the account and get a categorized bill with time, data, phone and duration of the call(s) made.

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 am

Baji, I do not think any one can advise you correctly unless you write what was mentioned exactly in the refusal letter.I asked you but you have not done it. I am not sure if you can get the to the point advise unless the refusal is absolutely clear. At present it seems to be for multiple reason and based on what I have read in your first post, appeal will not be a preferred path.I know you want the senior members to respond........I am sure someone will respond, just wanted to share my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Jacob
bajiprasad wrote:Thanks for your reply. what will be your suggestion. shall i go for appeal with new documents or go for new application.
senior members..suggestions needed..

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:53 am

user_name wrote:Hi innocentdevil,

Thanks for your updates!

I am using Lebara and I have online account.
I had a look at "My Lebara" and I can not see an option to categorize bills.
Did you mean "Call History" option?
Would you please guide me?
I am also planning to apply for a dependent visa soon.

Many Thanks.

sorry thats what I meant. call history lists all the call. in my case, i only used to call my wife (home/mobile/in laws) from lycatel which i have explained in the cover letter. that should do the job.